For Sale T6 High Beam Assist Retrofit Kit

No I haven't, I didn't buy them to be fair, they were on the van when I bought it, I cant see why they wouldn't work but just don't switch over even on a deserted country lane.

It’s a long shot, but it’s possible the lights were installed with a loom to force the dips on when the mains are on instead of coding it properly. If so, there’s a chance that this interferes with the assist in some way?

No I haven't, I didn't buy them to be fair, they were on the van when I bought it, I cant see why they wouldn't work but just don't switch over even on a deserted country lane.
@Dav-Tec can you offer any advice mate?

I think it was coded at Davtec for other things so it would have been done properly if coded there :) however the main headlight does stay on with main beam, might just be one of those things.

Hi Jon, DM me mate I'll have a look back through your autoscans if you send me your reg and we can go from there. Very strange not come across this before, may be worth giving THQ a call.

Itll be a coding issue, has you mirror definately got the hba camera in? If so, what head lights did it have in before? Itll just need a coding tweak. I suspect your thq lights have different bulbs to ur originals

Itll be a coding issue, has you mirror definately got the hba camera in? If so, what head lights did it have in before? Itll just need a coding tweak. I suspect your thq lights have different bulbs to ur originals
Hiya, yes deffo got the camera and when I press forward on the stalk the signal on the dash comes up, I have to press twice for main beam of you know what I mean.

It has THQ led bulbs in both the main and the normal headlight, I believe v3 thq's

@Dav-Tec it's Jon's old van mate W7 ONO I think it was on

1x Normal Hba mirror available with loom.

SamD has snapped the rimless up. Should have one or two instock next week

Hiya, yes deffo got the camera and when I press forward on the stalk the signal on the dash comes up, I have to press twice for main beam of you know what I mean.

It has THQ led bulbs in both the main and the normal headlight, I believe v3 thq's

Have you got vcds? I could teamview in and check coding

Ah mate I didn't realise that was your username on here. Might be a coding error but as far as I'm aware they used to work ok when Jono had it

Right then boys, turns out it does work on THQ lights, not sure if the VW system is less sensitive but on my road my old car would switch to main beams, this doesn't so took it for a quick blast just down a country lane and it worked perfectly.

User error :)

20221028_203812.jpg

I have another rimless mirror instock now! My good friend at my local vw parts department has pushed my orders through sooner ☺️

1x rimless hba mirror with retrofit loom.
1x normal hba mirror with retrofit loom.

Both in stock.

More rimless and normal arriving over the next week or 2.

Anyone interested in t6 power fold mirrors? Brand new genuine vw parts pm if interested

1 rimless and 1 rimmed high beam assist mirror in stock.

James secured the rimless that was in stock last week but we have had another come in today. No other due dates for anymore at present.

All mirrors are brand new from vw. Kit includes instructions and retrofit loom

fairly easy, ill be supplying step by step instructions with the kit.

the kit will include the wiring loom which goes from the mirror to the bcm above the pedal.

in a nut shell, you remove one pin from the existing mirror plug and tape up to isolate, plug 2 precrimped pins on the loom supplied into the mirror plug, tag the other end of the loom (2 wires) onto the 2 can wires in the bcm plug, then the rest is 5 mins worth of coding on vcds :waving:
Hi will this work on the 6.1

Im putting a High Beam Retrofit kit together including everything needed to do the conversion on the T6.

All parts brand new and genuine.

Highline rimless mirror (looks amazing).
New mirror cap for the bottom (with the hole for the camera)
Additional 2x can wires for connecting to canbus complete with terminals attached.

The rest is coding with vcds (instructions provided).

Price will be £320 including postage for the normal Hba mirror, and £360 for the rimless Hba mirror.

If your interested, drop me a pm or reply on here to show interest.

More retrofit genuine parts also available very shortly.

Many thanks

View attachment 176417

View attachment 176418

View attachment 176419

View attachment 176420

View attachment 176706
Might have asked already but has anyone had any luck on on the 6.1

One rimless and one rimmed mirror available, brand new vw with trim and wiring harness for t6 highbeam assist retrofit

Back