T6 Front Step -led Replacement

Gareth1

Hi
Having recently converted my interior roof mounted lights to LED lamps, I'm now looking to swap my front driver and passenger step lamps also to LED. These are the ones that have 4 separate warm white lamps currently installed. Does anyone know the lamp type so I can order some replacement LED lamps?

Thanks
G

Are these the right bulbs to do this? I have also been wanting to change these in the four steps,is it an easy swap? Thanks

I’m just looking for the standard replacement bulb, does anyone know if they should be 1.2w or 2.3w?

Are these the right bulbs to do this? I have also been wanting to change these in the four steps,is it an easy swap? Thanks

Yes 286 leds but there are loads of shapes/sizes and lots wont fit
Virtually all of them wont fit through the aperture for the lamp so you have to split the fitting and load them front the front instead of the rear, its fiddly and its 50/50 if they work due to polarity so i would def recommend loading the lamps and plugging it back in before clicking the fitting back together

Avoid the circuit board looking ones

Sorry just realised i asked if these were the right ones without actually adding the picture! IMG_1081.PNG

Definitely brighter. That said I was doing it to make all the lights match. I now have led throughout. I will take some pics tonight when it gets dark.
If you want the standard lamps I have a full set here you can have. Removed from my velle pretty much as soon as i bought it.

@Ads_Essex that could be worth trying, I might have a play with them later today. I think they look worse in the photos though than they really are.

Back