T6 double seat swap to single seat

Thanks for that - good to know you don't get warnings at least.

Did you manage to work out if it impacts the airbag at all?
No worries. Nobody gave me a definitive answer but plenty said there was no impact. Also the fact you can leave the sensors disconnected without a warning makes me think you don’t need them to activate anything.

No worries. Nobody gave me a definitive answer but plenty said there was no impact. Also the fact you can leave the sensors disconnected without a warning makes me think you don’t need them to activate anything.

That's a good point! Thanks for that.

Did this swap last summer. Two issues, lost the heated seats in the double. The other was that one of the bolts near the handbrake was retained as I didn't want the expense of moving the gear box to get at it. Don't forget to silicone around all the holes. Hope that helps.

Did this swap last summer. Two issues, lost the heated seats in the double. The other was that one of the bolts near the handbrake was retained as I didn't want the expense of moving the gear box to get at it. Don't forget to silicone around all the holes. Hope that helps.
Thanks.. mine aren't heated and no seat airbag, so a bit simpler hopefully.

Hoping I can get a single passenger seat with the occupancy sensor then just disconnect the middle seat sensor. Be nice to know the single passenger is back to being fully connected up

Back