T6 changing from double swivel passenger seat to single captains swivel seat

Orangutan

Hi, can anyone recommend a good company in NW England to change a T6 double swivel passenger seat to single passenger captains swivel seat including the fitting, swivel and making good the floor, thanks, Steve

I'd consider doing it yourself. It's really simple. Undo the bolts in the bottom of the double seat base. Remove the extra posts that will no longer be needed from the floor. Bolt the single seat base to the remaining posts, bolt your swivel plate to the top of the seat base and bolt the seat to the swivel plate.

You will be ok with leaving the air bag as is because you're going from a double to a single.

Have a look at the thread below for making good the two small holes left in the cab flooring.

I'd say it's a 30 minute job at best.

I'd consider doing it yourself. It's really simple. Undo the bolts in the bottom of the double seat base. Remove the extra posts that will no longer be needed from the floor. Bolt the single seat base to the remaining posts, bolt your swivel plate to the top of the seat base and bolt the seat to the swivel plate.

You will be ok with leaving the air bag as is because you're going from a double to a single.

Have a look at the thread below for making good the two small holes left in the cab flooring.

I'd say it's a 30 minute job at best.

Brilliant, appreciate your response, thanks

Back