T6 Delays

Dealer rang me back today claiming not to be able to get on the system. Will email in the morning.... positive thoughts.....

How about we here from the people who have received their order recently, and was pretty much on time. There must be people out there. Lets 'ear ya!

Woo hoo! Dealer confirmed build week 33. So hopefully here beginning of September. Just need to offload the touareg now.

Mines still on a code 10 for week 40 (ordered 31 May), dealer reckons it could be up to 5 weeks before that date when it goes to code 20... seems like a good way of stringing things along to me...

Well, some muppet scraped up the side of my current vito today. tearing loads of paint work and exposing yet more hidden rust. Damn that bloody worthless #%^$%. Can't wait now. apparently its showing my build week in first two weeks of September. Which means it would be on time. I raised my concerns of hearing horror stories and they told me not to worry so we shall see won't we.

Just been told my build is locked in for week 35. Which means not only is it currently on time - but it's been brought forwards.

How odd for those who are suffering bad delays

(DSG highline is what I'm getting)

@Pauly well personally think that @StudleyGlass needs a special badge for being a prolific poster and one of the biggest contributors (89 at the time of writing) but not actually owning a T6 yet lol. Some say he is carrying a curse from his childhood and some say he offended the bosses at VW in a previous life but all we know is that he is called StudleyGlass and has probably forgotten what he ordered.

@Pauly well personally think that @StudleyGlass needs a special badge for being a prolific poster and one of the biggest contributors (89 at the time of writing) but not actually owning a T6 yet lol. Some say he is carrying a curse from his childhood and some say he offended the bosses at VW in a previous life but all we know is that he is called StudleyGlass and has probably forgotten what he ordered.

Like literally a "special" badge, give me 5 minutes will see what i can do without messing up the permissions system (again :()

Reactions: Rob
Why did you order a disgusting highline dude? Turd colour? Does it stink?

I tended to tick the check boxes of things I liked...

6th Feb I ordered T6 Kombi 140 dsg. Latest update is unconfirmed build week 47 !

MAN! dont start me off ! i am only getting though the wait joining in with you guys and enjoying reading what you are all doing to your T6 ,s.
I think i must have done something in a previous life, say that to the wife lol.
Must have ticked all the wrong extras boxes.

Am i aloud to stay even though i dont have a T6 ? :unsure:

Reactions: Rob
Back