T6 cycle rack Unistrut add ons

Propavanda

Hi All
I am wanting to use my T6 cycle rack frame to carry load like jerry cans. I have seen some images that show a unistrut system add on that can then be used to mount jerry cans etc.
Does anyone have any idea if these can be bought as a kit ?
Thanks

Thanks Chris very much appreciated I thought I would explore options but the Unwin rail might work better than the unistrut I’ve been looking at !

Here are some of the accesories you can get to clip to Unwin rail

Making progress but I need to uprate my tailgate struts the 1250n struts for the bike rack need to be a little stronger possibly including some kind of lock. Has anyone done this ?

Making progress but I need to uprate my tailgate struts the 1250n struts for the bike rack need to be a little stronger possibly including some kind of lock. Has anyone done this ?
Yes - see this thread

I want to use a bike rack to carry a spare wheel, I have seen the Hess system above but was wondering if anyone has found any alternatives that aren’t so expensive? Thanks

No sorry I haven’t. The off the shelf systems are very expensive but most use them for uprating the tailgate and in particular the gas struts. I didn’t change my cycle rack in the end.

Back