Yea this is what I tryed I asume rack must have lost codeing and basic settings so won’t work either on bench by turning the rack rack full left full right
Have you watched my YT video above?
yes. Still dosent work , pissed isn’t the word. Surely all the racks carnt be buggerd I carnt evern conector can to j500 as I’m useing audi cangateway to conect to ecu/ dsg/ abs etc as it says no signal

I tried with terminal 30 and 31 only and power steering works after completing the full clockwise and full anticlockwise rotation cycle.
Without terminal 15 the steering rack goes into permanent sleep mode.
So 15 is required to keep Power Steering Unit alive.

Also dreaming about this retrofit for T5.2-T6
Adding possibility to throw away (finally!!) annoying wet,dripping,flowing,knocking liquid power steering rail

Found some hardware offers in my country
EPS itself: 7L1423051F ~850EU
Subframe: 7LA499029B ~600EU
Stabilizer: 7LA411303G ~150EU
+short aggreagates belt needed, will measure and fit it after a legacy power steering take off
But i'm sure the investment worth it.

Still not clear if PQ25 gateway support steering assist address 44
and what a loom will look like, with a CAN-bus or without, possible to bring Lane Assist or not
Thx

Yea this is what I tryed I asume rack must have lost codeing and basic settings so won’t work either on bench by turning the rack rack full left full right

yes. Still dosent work , pissed isn’t the word. Surely all the racks carnt be buggerd I carnt evern conector can to j500 as I’m useing audi cangateway to conect to ecu/ dsg/ abs etc as it says no signal
in order to run it separately! you shouldn't connect CAN-bus at all. Seeing at least some messages, the Can rail understands that there is a data bus and waits for messages from there! completely turn off the Can bus and supply power to the rail, then it will go into emergency mode!

Back