T6.1 Sportline Black Edition

yeah sorry I ment which retail supplier as some sell the LV bumper for different prices and wasn’t sure if one had a deal on.

Just had my lvr rear bumper fitted too. Cheers guys just some more Alcantara bits to do but my air rides playing up so need to get that sorted first.

Recaro wingbacks.. nice set will cost you about 3k then your have to get them trimmed into them about 5k with brackets re trim etc

Not a bad price! I’m into the 1 plus bench seat though. My bus is my office so love the bench seat to use as my junk table :p

Well it was lovely today. Nice and Sunny. Temperature got to around 25c here in Kent. Packed up to go home and noticed my rear spoiler lip had expanded in the sun and warped a bit.
All ok now now it’s got cooler. Anyone else had this problem??

IMG_6600.jpeg

IMG_6599.jpeg

Well it was lovely today. Nice and Sunny. Temperature got to around 25c here in Kent. Packed up to go home and noticed my rear spoiler lip had expanded in the sun and warped a bit.
All ok now now it’s got cooler. Anyone else had this problem??

View attachment 239351

View attachment 239352
Not noticed it on mine, I did read about it happening though, probably on here. Most of the plastic atttatchments on my front bumper look to be coming unstuck and the wheel centre caps are corroding

Back