T6.1 Sportline Black Edition

Where is my window defrost button???
I have noticed on some of the other t6.1 that there is a defrost button on the bank of buttons that also have the heated seats.
On mine it's not there?? Do any of you guys have that switch missing ??

Where is my window defrost button???
I have noticed on some of the other t6.1 that there is a defrost button on the bank of buttons that also have the heated seats.
On mine it's not there?? Do any of you guys have that switch missing ??

A3462CDA-4DC0-4EE7-BAA7-C679BFF7FC09.jpeg

Yes I have that one..
For the front screen quick clear..
On some of the t6.1s I've seen a defrost button between the hated seats and air con bank of buttons.
Maybe it's just been moved.
I was thinking it was maybe a one press to defrost like in other vehicles.
Where you don't have to adjust all the dials and settings it would just do all this for you then after 5 mins revert back to where your dials are set..??

Yes I have that one..
For the front screen quick clear..
On some of the t6.1s I've seen a defrost button between the hated seats and air con bank of buttons.
Maybe it's just been moved.
I was thinking it was maybe a one press to defrost like in other vehicles.
Where you don't have to adjust all the dials and settings it would just do all this for you then after 5 mins revert back to where your dials are set..??
Do you have a heated rear window? I think the one you are talking about is for that.

My van will not be back for a few weeks, however radio x is one of the main satiations I listen to (daily) it definitely has the station
Logo! 100% without a doubt!
Hey teen wolf.
Hope your van is back now?
Any chance of the pictures of radio showing radio x logo?
My dealer told me that maybe by going into a city it would pick up the logos that are missing.. I've been manchester, Birmingham and London with no luck.
Can't understand why yours would but mine wouldn't show logos..

Looking at how many they’ve made. Mine was registered in Q2 so at least plus 175, also do panel vans have the same model as the kombi as in TPORTER 32 SPT LN BLK ED TDISA

111734F5-9C3A-4B5C-BC48-A3E74E497B03.jpeg

Had mine 3 weeks now, can’t find any faults very happy. Lowered a bit more, rear spacers and a few other bits. Think I need a Leighton rear bumper and maybe 20’s.

Just seen your merc on another thread. Looked beautiful.
Happy with the VW then?
What did you go for and when did you order??

Just seen your merc on another thread. Looked beautiful.
Happy with the VW then?
What did you go for and when did you order??
Wasn’t over fussed on collection, a bit of an anti climax after an 18 month wait ( I ordered in March 21) the Vito was like an old friend and I knew how everything worked and what It would do if that makes sense, driving the new van back felt strange. Three weeks down the line I love it. It’s a Black Edition kombi, I went for the BE as I like to waste my money on modifications and thought I wouldn’t have to if I went for one already fully loaded. How wrong I am

My work colleague has a nice Vito but still misses he’s Toffee Brown Transporter.
I ordered my lwb Sportline last June and still waiting. Build week should of been this week but havnt had a reply from my email asking the other day. Sat in the airport at Dalaman in Turkey waiting for my flight right now. Will call them tomorrow

My work colleague has a nice Vito but still misses he’s Toffee Brown Transporter.
I ordered my lwb Sportline last June and still waiting. Build week should of been this week but havnt had a reply from my email asking the other day. Sat in the airport at Dalaman in Turkey waiting for my flight right now. Will call them tomorrow
Yeah I had a T5.1, then went Vito SportX, then 119 and now back to Transporter. When I ordered it last March they said I would have it in September, then November, then definitely that year. In the end I stopped asking and just waited. Luckily I do a bit of work for the dealer and know the sales manager so knew I’d eventually get it. Got it at the agreed price when i ordered it, I’ve read some have had to pay an increase. Safe flight mate.

Anyone think the front bumper needs some sort of splitter? Looks a bit gaping in the middle from some angles.

Back