T6.1 obdeleven

cagowen7717

VIP Member
Hi guys, bought myself a obdeleven Pro today, hoping to program folding mirrors and a few extra things.

Once connected, if I go onto any of the apps, they all read unsupported, my t6.1 is a sportline 2023, do you know if this is supported yet?

Or will it work if I code manually.

If not I'll send it back, many thanks

I had a similar issue (2022 Highline) Have you done a full scan? If that doesn’t do it, I sent an email to ODBELEVEN and next time the apps were there. I did the mirrors and rear speakers amongst other stuff.

Yeh, did a full scan to start off with, all worked fine, apps come up, but if I try any of them it comes up unsupported
I'll email obd11
Thanks

Hi everyone, I tried to activate lane assist on my 2021 t6.1 and did not work. I use obdeleven pro and been told by support team that this is not supported yet by the OBDeleven.
I have the camera for traffic sign recognition and I manage to activate high beam assist. Not happy as I paid for pro package.

Hi everyone, I tried to activate lane assist on my 2021 t6.1 and did not work. I use obdeleven pro and been told by support team that this is not supported yet by the OBDeleven.
I have the camera for traffic sign recognition and I manage to activate high beam assist. Not happy as I paid for pro package.
Did you get this working after?

I tried to activate lane assist on my 2021 t6.1 and did not work.
I manage to activate high beam assist.
Do you mean by using OBDeleven's preprogrammed apps, or the hard way - tweaking controller's codings and adaptations?

OBDeleven team said that I can not activate it with obdeleven
Do you mean there is no preprogrammed app for the task?

None of the options. No apps to activate and I tried long coding. OBDeleven can not code this function

Reactions: mmi
Back