T6.1 new order delays

Just had an update from the dealers. Still status 10 but it’s come forward 9 weeks. Build week 2 from 11.

Positive news hopefully!

I am so frustrated week 58 since order and in build since last month, no information available from vw chat and the dealers can’t tell me anything, it really does take the shine of it.

I am so frustrated week 58 since order and in build since last month, no information available from vw chat and the dealers can’t tell me anything, it really does take the shine of it.

wow, what kind of spec have you ordered. You must be having every kind of toy on it for it to take that long.

Don’t bother with online chat for an update. They told me their system is down.

That’s consistent with what I’m being told for my T32 Highline………..ordered end of June with predicted build week 11 so March 14th
Sounds like we're been told a similar time frame. I ordered my T32 Highline, fully loaded, on the first week of July 2021.
Been told forecast Build Week 12 so March 21st 2022
Definitely not holding my breath though!

Sounds like we're been told a similar time frame. I ordered my T32 Highline, fully loaded, on the first week of July 2021.
Been told forecast Build Week 12 so March 21st 2022
Definitely not holding my breath though!
It looks like things will start happening early next year, Ordered mine December 2000 and just been told build date Feb 2002.
Fully loaded Transporter 4 Motion.

Whoa Fredo I assume 2020 not 2000 or you beat my wait of 58 weeks so far considerably. Mine is also 4m but 204ps Caravelle Exec with all but DCC ordered Sept 2020. So lots to be delayed and changed but frustrations are high, it has been a long time now.

My last change was to an unconfirmed build week 2 of next year but my dealer is hoping this will change for the better...again fully loaded 4M PV HL 204ps DSG. My 8 month wait so far pales into insignificance with how long you guys have been waiting....credit to you for sticking with it...mind you, what else could you do, you have no choice on the matter.

Whoa Fredo I assume 2020 not 2000 or you beat my wait of 58 weeks so far considerably. Mine is also 4m but 204ps Caravelle Exec with all but DCC ordered Sept 2020. So lots to be delayed and changed but frustrations are high, it has been a long time now.
Yes sorry 2020 Mine is also the 199/ 204ps It feels like I ordered it in 2000. !!!

That’s consistent with what I’m being told for my T32 Highline………..ordered end of June with predicted build week 11 so March 14th
That’s about right, I ordered mine in June and was told December but today got told it would be week 11 (T32 Highline). Hope it won’t slip anymore

I don't want to burst your bubble @StevieB but I ordered first week of Jan 21 and still have no idea of a build week. I would strap yourself in, and be prepared for a minimum 12 month wait, if not longer.

Found this amusing , email from VW today about new van , ordering and payment plans etc . Hahaha people been waiting 58 weeks am no sign of a van but they are still trying to sell them . I am on 4 months in and havnt heard a word from dealer yet , might drop an email see if there is any news but very doubtful

Ordered a 4m kombi loads of toys beginning of Feb 21, provisional build date back in June came and went then told Oct, now nothing to report…. be nice to have a 22 plate..
the email pitching the sportline today is bewildering!… Hey Ho first world problems at least my PX has risen in price and ordered new van before the price hikes!…

mine is on the way!!, very fortunate having only ordered in June. thankful for the tip off on here that got me on to a build slot with the dealer that hadnt been snapped up.

Back