T6.1 Highline - Power folding mirrors as standard?

Can anyone clarify if these are a standard fitment on this model? Not listed as an option on the configurator, so I'm assuming they are. (And key operated, as per the T6.)

No, they're not standard I'm wrong, see reply below

Last edited:
Mine came standard on the highline. Press and hold the lock button and they fold up, then they unfold when you start the engine up.

Mine came standard on the highline. Press and hold the lock button and they fold up, then they unfold when you start the engine up.
Thanks. Exactly the same as my current T6. The difference being that it was an option on the T6; standard on the 6.1.

My T6.1 highline has them, using Carista I’ve got them folding on locking without holding down the lock button.
I believe on unlocking with Carista they can be set to unfold or as I have them, unfold when I turn the ignition key.

My T6.1 highline has them, using Carista I’ve got them folding on locking without holding down the lock button.
I believe on unlocking with Carista they can be set to unfold or as I have them, unfold when I turn the ignition key.
I have done this as well via Carissa on my T6.1 Highline, they fold on lock.

Back