T6.1 Heko Wind Deflectors stopping window shutting

sportsman

T6 Pro
Good afternoon has anyone had any problems fitting the heko wind deflectors got a set today they fit fine but the windows won't close the auto shut of feature is coming on when I close them any suggestions :unsure:

Sometimes they need bedding in. I helped the window up from the inside the first few times with my hands flat against the window, pushing upwards.

Pete

I had a few issues with mine when I fitted them. The sticky pads were kind of rubbish. The lowest point kept catching so I just cut a tiny bit of the lip off and they fitted perfect. After a few days with the window closed they were fine and that was about 7 months ago now and they are in there solid!

Initially I found the clips weren't far enough up into the cavity... once they were all the way up there... then no further problems..

Faff with your clips etc.. watch a few you tube vids.. ensure clips on right way round :)

I might need to file them a bit I think , there on and work when they want lol, tp be fair a bit rubbish really as the cut on both ends is wrong

Here they fitted well, only thing is after driving with the windows slightly open on motorways etc, the wind deflectors tend to get out again slightly. So I need to get them fastened properly in a way.... Any ideas?

Spaggetti helped me the other week try a reset holding the close button up for a few seconds will reset the closure level

Mine are deffo cut wrong I can see it when there in the window no way are these working I am just waiting on clips I think it’s a dodgy batch

Got the clips they worked on my drivers side window but the passenger side it didn't make any differance whatsoever :confused:

I recently fitted the VW ones. On the instructions, it said, once installed, leave the windows up for 12 hours. I think that’s to get the clips to seat properly. Worked for me

I fitted mine the other day. I think I put the clips in so the little notches were also facing outwards. Pushed up nice and tight and the windows work perfectly.

Back