T6.1 2wd off road .....amazing

Bloke on the GS adv and looks like street tyres was either stupid, brave, watching too much long way whatever or is the brother of Chris birch!
Haha, however not quite that stupid. They were not street tyres. Mind you, that is a legal lane. You need to be taxed, tested and insured to be on that road.

Those sheep on the left of the track don’t look after themselves, farmers need access. While it maybe legal the recent increase in access with recreational vehicles is likely to push landowners to change this. Many of these tracks are ‘permitted access’ with landowners permission. If they are closed it affects walkers, horse riders and cyclists, none of which cause the level of degradation that a vehicle does.
Having seen firsthand how farmers remove stuck vehicles you really don’t want to be that person.

Permissive routes are not marked on OS maps and are not recorded on the county "list of streets" any that are so recorded and not subject to TRO's are legal and very much SHOULD be used.

Absolutely! My T6 when it was on standard 16" rims and tyres couldn`t reverse up a slight soft grassy gradient!

is how Mud Digger was Born lol the Guys pushing me off a grass verge dented my back doors lol Never again ...

Back