T6.1 21 Plate Service Due?

Scotti8

Hi all, just a bit confused about servicing. I have a Nov 21 plat T6.1, with 27000 on the clock. I had a service done when I bought the van in summer 2022.

It has come up on the dash that an Oil Service is due. I phoned my local VW Van Centre and the lady said "it isnt due an oil service, its due a full service at £402.00"
I then called back and a man said that I can get the service plan at 25% off for £373 so it would work out cheaper. When I questioned him if that included the full service he kept saying "yes it includes the oil service."

So I am now very confused what service it needs, and if the Standard service schedule will cover the service that it is due?
Could anyone shed any light on the terminology? I am used to either "interim service" or "full service", but they dont seem to use those terms.

Thanks for your advice in advance!

These are the current VW service plans.
You need to be aware that you cannot buy the All-in plan when your initial 3 year warranty expires if you have outstanding services from a previous/current plan, so you might want to just book one service now to be ready for all-in next November.
You can book and pay for the service online which is often cheaper than the dealership.

Back