T6.1 150PS Remap?

When should I remap my 150 bhp, its 5 months old, do I have to wait for the warranty to expire or could I get it done earlier as first gear in the van from take off is horrible, it takes off then dies if I don't control the throttle as if its flooding itself, could remapping help this?

When should I remap my 150 bhp, its 5 months old, do I have to wait for the warranty to expire or could I get it done earlier as first gear in the van from take off is horrible, it takes off then dies if I don't control the throttle as if its flooding itself, could remapping help this?
IMO not a good idea if you value the warranty.
Was it the same when you first test drove it? If so why buy it?
It could well be a problem that needs repairing rather than a re-map.

I'm with @DXX on this, what you are describing doesn't sound right and a remap isn't the best way to try to cure a fault.
Lots of EU6 150 owners on here don't report similar driving characteristics so I'd get it looked at under warranty instead of thinking about remapping it.

As above- a remap won’t fix a fault but just a thought- is it the traction control kicking in?

Back