Sold Brand new H&R anti roll bar set

Status
Not open for further replies.

minmax89

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello Everyone!
I have a set of H&R ARB's brand new still in the box (even have the strap seals so there could be a dead body in there for all I know!). Bought about 18 months ago from Transporter HQ. I was all ready to fit them on my T6 but then began the long process to get a new 6.1, which I now have. I had planned to put them on the new van but this set I have is for NON LED's and as I have LED's on the new van, they wont fit unfortunately.

Kit is located in Wicklow, Ireland so buyer will need to pay for postage (I will help arrange though). But anyone can collect from Wicklow, Ireland too.

€565 new today, will sell for €300 plus postage.

here they are on THQ

Many thanks
Adam

IMG_5350.JPG

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking you just need a simple and cheap fixing plate that you attach to the ARB with bolts which will then make it suitable for OEM LED headlights?

Am I right in thinking you just need a simple and cheap fixing plate that you attach to the ARB with bolts which will then make it suitable for OEM LED headlights?
Yes, you are right, but the T6 ARBs will not fit the T6.1, well, the rear one will, but the front one is different.

they are for a T6 with NON LED headlights (but apparently the rear bar can be simply modded for a T6 with factory LED headlights by the adition of a bracket). They will not fit a T6.1. No difference in T26, T28, T30 or T32.
We have the LED brackets in stock. If anyone wants to make this fit an LED equipped van

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back