T5.1 and t6.1 headlight pin outs

cmx32

Hi,

Can anyone provide me the headlight pin outs for t6.1 and t5.1.

I am doing a t5.1 to t6.1 facelift, using standard t6.1 no led headlights.

Does anyone know if it is a simple case of plug and play?

I’ve trawled through forum but couldn’t find a basics pin out for either t5.1 or t6.1 ie: pin 1 = main beam etc…

Any help truly appreciated,

Thanks

have a look here:

and:

++++++++++++++

the T5.1 lights are the same on the T6 AFAIK

Reactions: mmi
Hi,

Can anyone provide me the headlight pin outs for t6.1 and t5.1.

I am doing a t5.1 to t6.1 facelift, using standard t6.1 no led headlights.

Does anyone know if it is a simple case of plug and play?

I’ve trawled through forum but couldn’t find a basics pin out for either t5.1 or t6.1 ie: pin 1 = main beam etc…

Any help truly appreciated,

Thanks
They are plug and play only thing I had to do was code them do the main beam stayed on with full beam .

They are plug and play only thing I had to do was code them do the main beam stayed on with full beam .
Hi all I have done t5.1 to 6.1 facelift and put the diodes between pin 10 and pin 4 but when I put the side lights on they come on and go off and then don’t come back on even if I turn the light switch off and on again. The only way they come back on is the turn the ignition off and on again but still come on then flash a couple of times then shut off.

I’m at my wits end with this please help

Hi all I have done t5.1 to 6.1 facelift and put the diodes between pin 10 and pin 4 but when I put the side lights on they come on and go off and then don’t come back on even if I turn the light switch off and on again. The only way they come back on is the turn the ignition off and on again but still come on then flash a couple of times then shut off.

I’m at my wits end with this please help
what T6.1 headlights are you using? halogen? FULL LED?

Need to do the same, how did you code them mate?
My mate did it for me on vag com , if you look on here there’s lots of t6 h7 posts in there somewhere it gives instructions how to do it , it’s the same settings for the t6.1 facelift lights

@Jamesvbud5.1 did you get this sorted as I am just about to hit the same hurdle i am doing face lift within 2 weeks
No still have the same problem with the side lights not staying on when the van is running . I’ve been trying to find someone to code the back or if someone on here know how to do it with vagcom as I have vagcom and will try coding myself.

No still have the same problem with the side lights not staying on when the van is running . I’ve been trying to find someone to code the back or if someone on here know how to do it with vagcom as I have vagcom and will try coding myself.
Bcm not back lol

Where did you get them coded?

Bcm not back lol

Where did you get them coded?
Vag com my mate did it for me

Back