Sold T30 Edition Kombi Campervan 150 Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apretext

Edition Kombi 150PS
VIP Member
T6 Pro
So, the time has come to sell my lovely van, to fund some house projects. Will probably be staying with VW and getting a caddy for a while. So... The listing:

2018 T30 Edition Campervan (5 seats, 4/5 berth) - £43,980 inc VAT – (£36,650 + VAT)

I am sure you all know what an edition is, it's a highline, but with some really nice extras, including the all important LED headlights.
Also:
Discover media Navigation with App connect.
Front and Rear parking sensors and Rear view camera
Power folding heated mirrors (with genuine sportline carbon covers, the other top part of the mirror not covered in lovely real carbon is wrapped in 3m Dynoc carbon effect vinyl)
Power latching side door (you want this in a camper, no slamming the sliding door in the middle of the night needed!)

Camper Conversion then as follows:
Full professional camper conversion by Trevetts – Gwithian specification, with 130mm Rib bed, Dometic hob and sink, Waeco 65L Fridge/Freezer, Evo 1300 Cupboards, Altro Flooring, Carpet lining, LED lighting, etc. Triple insulated (dodo silent coat, then dodo super liner, then fleece insulation).
Westdubs Poptop with bed panel, mattress and scenic canvass option, reading light and USB port.
Passenger seat (Captain) on swivel with locking safe underneath. Ezeeparts Alcantara seat covers on front seats. Additional children’s bed supplied which fits across front seats (used once).
Loc8 Table located in sliding door, Additional sliding table for table rail (Not ever used, supplied)
Additional window added at rear (Non cupboard side), with fake window on cupboard side. All windows in rear of van with blackout curtains. Thermal exterior blinds for windscreen and tailgate supplied (Tailgate also has interior curtains).
Propex Undermount LPG gas tank with rear BBQ point for indoor and outdoor cooking
Webasto Airtop 2000 Diesel heater with 7 day timer.
Votronic Merkur control unit for Votronic split charge, solar charge (160W solar panel) and switch unit. Also Mains hookup and charge with distribution board in cupboard, and leisure battery under drivers seat. USB and 12v ports throughout, plus mains socket.
Reimo Awning Rail
Spare wheel (18” Sportline) stored underneath, original VW compressor and tyre fix system also supplied (unused).
Floor mats in front, plus well mats, vanx comfort glovebox.
Vango Hexaway Air awning and Vango sun canopy with sides available by separate negotiation.

Possible part ex for Caddy 1.4 or 1.5 TSI, highline or commerce pro only. Any part ex must be with a VAT registered business.

IMG_6705.jpg

IMG_6708.jpg

IMG_6709.jpg

IMG_6710.jpg

IMG_6712.jpg

IMG_6713.jpg

IMG_6714.jpg

IMG_6718.jpg

IMG_6719.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

IMG_6721.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg

IMG_6725.jpg

IMG_9332.jpg

IMG_9334.jpg

IMG_9335.jpg

IMG_9336.jpg

IMG_9338.jpg

IMG_9339.jpg

Forgot to put:
Full VW Service history. 32.5K Miles. 1 owner from new. Just serviced. VW Warranty until end of March 2024, One free service included. Auxillary belt and tensioner changed at last service. Cambelt changed March 2022.

I feel this is very strong money I’m afraid to say! I understand the dreaded vat tho! I’d say it was all the money before vat but best of luck anyway!

You may well be right, I based the price on all the listings of similair vehicles on pistonheads/facebook/etc, but of course, what they are asking, and what people are paying are not neccissarily the same thing. There are 5 speed startlines for getting on 40k....

What do you think it's worth?

You are right about people asking silly money for basic vans I commented on another post earlier also another edition for sale actually!

So, I've had a chat with my friend who sells them, and he also suggests we've priced it slightly too high (although he did say we were in the right ballpark).

So, Price reduced to £40,995 (Inc VAT, £34,162.50 + VAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back