Status
Not open for further replies.

chafey69

VIP Member
T6 Pro
2018, Candy White SWB
Barn Doors
VW Transporter T6 T28 Highline
Roof fitted Solar panel, leisure battery and split charger re upholstered front seats with blue embroidered VW emblems , folding double seat on MS Craft swivel base
Vancraft double seat recline bracket
THQ led headlights and DRL with sequential indicators
THQ rear led tail lights
led front fog lights
led side indicators
THQ black out curtains and cab divider
New 12mm ply floor covered with light blue Altro vinyl
Pine tongue and groove wooden ceiling with 6 led spotlights
Led strip light over opening side window
12v socket, twin usb, internal light switch panel
Cymru Campers mountain range conversion, twin bench seating area with internal storage, converts to full size double bed, oak top cabinet with draw, ice cream laminate, pull out Cadac deluxe twin gas stove and fridge freezer
Fire extinguisher
Lagun rotating table bracket and oak table top
Fully insulated, sound proofing and carpeted
Upgraded touch screen stereo with Apple car play and Android auto
Blue chameleon windscreen tint
Van X front bumper and splitter
Matt black front VW grille badge with blue background
Rear Roof Spoiler
Roof bars with side awning rail
Side bars
Ghost immobiliser
Matt black 17" load rated Tomahawk alloy wheels with BF Goodrich AT tyres
Wolfbox rear view mirror dashcam front and rear cameras
37k miles
Full service history
2 keys
Cambelt, water pump and auxiliary belt replaced 500 miles ago, all VW parts
M.O.T May 2024 but will have a full one for sale
I will also give it a service as next is due soon.
Reluctant Sale
£35K20240224_160718.jpg20240224_160735.jpg20240224_160801.jpg20240224_160823.jpg20240224_160845.jpg20240224_161002.jpgScreenshot_20240225_071914_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240225_071908_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240225_071902_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240225_071936_Instagram.jpg

I'm just testing the water with this ad....in your opinion, is my asking price reasonable? or am I asking too much? Any advice would be much appreciated

I'm a little confused as to why no one has responded to my post.......tumbleweed ??

Have you checked similar vans and based it around those figures? I've never been good at the 'how much is my van worth question' BUT if I was spending £35k, id at least be hoping for it to have a pop top

Have you checked similar vans and based it around those figures? I've never been good at the 'how much is my van worth question' BUT if I was spending £35k, id at least be hoping for it to have a pop top
Appreciate your response

My own experience when selling, was that people look at Campervans to have poptop, tailgate and aircon. If you have all three, it will sell better.
I can't see if yours has aircon?
Its a lovely van, but will be more niche without a traditional camper layout and some/all of the above.Glws

My own experience when selling, was that people look at Campervans to have poptop, tailgate and aircon. If you have all three, it will sell better.
I can't see if yours has aircon?
Its a lovely van, but will be more niche without a traditional camper layout and some/all of the above.Glws
Thanks for the advice, yes has aircon

I’m just after some advice on its value
This thread may help

This thread may help
Interesting reading, thanks

It's now on Ebay and FB for £27950 so now reduced on here..just had oil service this morning. I think that a fair asking price considering its condition, full service history, recent cambelt service and low mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back