t 6.1 30mm suspension drop

Artek800

hello all , just got my new lovely t6.1 kombi a few weeks ago and have so much fun so far :p:waving:so today I though as my van is on standard 16" I might treat my self and get some nice upgrade of factory coils and wheels ... so I phoned my local dealership and I had a chat about possible upgrade. After few minutes into conversation I was a bit shocked with quote they give to me ...over 900£ just for coils swap !!! as my van is equipped with acc so there is need to calibrate system and new bolts (even van is three weeks old) wheel alignment and so on , so my question is is it really so complicated to change coils?? I also want change my wheels to 18" calibre verso but now I am unsure if I change wheels and lower suspension I will end up in the pickle with all this calibration and dieter gibberish:p any advice really welcome , thank you

by the way if any one have 18" calibre verso wheels and lowered 30mm would be great if you post picture how it looks I would be really great full ;)

Following this, just bought some Calibre Verso 18's this morning and would also be nice to see these with a drop.

hello all , just got my new lovely t6.1 kombi a few weeks ago and have so much fun so far :p:waving:so today I though as my van is on standard 16" I might treat my self and get some nice upgrade of factory coils and wheels ... so I phoned my local dealership and I had a chat about possible upgrade. After few minutes into conversation I was a bit shocked with quote they give to me ...over 900£ just for coils swap !!! as my van is equipped with acc so there is need to calibrate system and new bolts (even van is three weeks old) wheel alignment and so on , so my question is is it really so complicated to change coils?? I also want change my wheels to 18" calibre verso but now I am unsure if I change wheels and lower suspension I will end up in the pickle with all this calibration and dieter gibberish:p any advice really welcome , thank you

i'm no expert so the best advice i can give you is to give Chris @The Van Cave a call/visit and see what he says.
he'll see you right :thumbsup:

i'm no expert so the best advice i can give you is to give Chris @The Van Cave a call/visit and see what he says.
he'll see you right :thumbsup:

Thanks for the shout out @Trouts!

@Artek800 , VW prices are enough to make your eyes bleed aren't they! Ridiculous! I can offer you all sorts of suspension options at excellent prices, but it's best to go through it in detail to fully understand your requirements. I'm only about 45 minutes from Bridgwater, so it's definitely worth getting in touch to make sure you get the right suspension at the right price. I'm also a Calibre wheel dealer, so I can help you with both your wheels and suspension. Give me a call on 01460 249346, send a PM through the forum, or email chris@thevancave.co.uk

thanks guys all sorted now after all I went 20" and I just have appointment with local company to lower suspension so thanks for anything

Back