Suspension help please, T30 and T32 Suspension

B3NNB

Good afternoon gents,

Long story short. I bought some Bilstein air suspension for a few grand end of 2020 - so I can't take it back for an exchange. Didn't realise I bought a T32 kit and I ended up buying a T30 Transporter and only now getting round to putting the kit on. So I want to change whatever parts needed to fit the kit onto the van.
From the looks of things they share caliper mounts, bearings, lower ball joints and its just the bearing housing/knuckles and struts which are different.
So my question is, if I buy T32 wheel bearing housings, can I transfer my brakes over, new bearings and fit them on the van with the T32 struts?

Thanks in advance!

Good afternoon gents,

Long story short. I bought some Bilstein air suspension for a few grand end of 2020 - so I can't take it back for an exchange. Didn't realise I bought a T32 kit and I ended up buying a T30 Transporter and only now getting round to putting the kit on. So I want to change whatever parts needed to fit the kit onto the van.
From the looks of things they share caliper mounts, bearings, lower ball joints and its just the bearing housing/knuckles and struts which are different.
So my question is, if I buy T32 wheel bearing housings, can I transfer my brakes over, new bearings and fit them on the van with the T32 struts?

Thanks in advance!
I’ll do a few checks. To make sure but I would think you need. Bearing and carrier . Maybe the rear dust cover

I’ll do a few checks. To make sure but I would think you need. Bearing and carrier . Maybe the rear dust cover
Thanks, EKTA shows only the bearing housing to have a different part number - says to use same tie rod ends, only one bearing part number. But shows both shocks for the two bearing housings.
Hopefully I can get away with new bearing housings and put this kit on!

IMG_8300.jpeg

Back