T30, or 32 ?

fatboy_fat

VIP Member
Morning all. Got a quick question for you knowledgable lot !

I’ve recently bought a T6 Kombi, and been doing some servicing/maintenance, and it’s raised a couple of questions. I fitted new discs and pads on the back, parts supplied by my usual supplier were spot on, however, when I went to change the front pads (discs look to be pretty new) the new ones were way too small. When I measured up, the discs were 340mm and it has twin pot calipers. Also, the struts have the twin bolts where they attach to the hubs, all point to T32 spec ?

My V5 tells me it’s a T30 H-LN, but the revenue weight is 3200KG, and the VIN sticker also confirms 3200KG too !

Any ideas greatly appreciated

IMG_3754.jpeg

Thanks for the speedy response bud ! Would you happen to know if I can get the V5 amended ? It also says I’ve only got three belted seats when I have 6 !

Seats look pretty straight forward, you'll probably need to send photo's of the weight plate explaining the mistake

Legend, cheers mate

You’d like to think that as the muppets in Swansea have already put 3200KG on the log book they’d have done it correctly first time out, but I know I’m asking too much…

My V5 says T30 but GVW of 3200. Van plated as such too.
VW themselves have it down as a T30 LWB trendline. It's a T32 SWB highline :slow rofl:

What chance have we got if even VW **** it up !!

parts could be a nightmare if the factors go off the V5 info too !!

This reminds me. I had Bailey motorhome last year. It was based on a Peugeot, and the model was a 70/6.

The DVLA in all their wisdom had it on the V5 as a Peugeot 206……took some explaining when I sold it !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JOG
Back