T32 v T30 suspension - Night and day differance

Epic-Rob

Kiwi member
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Today i bought a 2017 T32 LWB 4motion van
I currently have a 2021 T30 2wd converted to camper
the 2wd was always a bit crashy and rolled a bit, Steve at CRS sorted me out with some Koni actives which made a big diff.
The T32 is just amazing, there is little roll and i hammered it down a roughish gravel rd and it wasnt crashy at all just soaked it up - it felt like a rally car, way way better than the T30

maybe its the 4motion thats doing it but the T32 is just so much better.

just my 2c

The T32 spring set is a common upgrade to T28, T30s.

Especially camper conversions that have a saggy rear.

The ARB is also beefier, so stiffer.

Today i bought a 2017 T32 LWB 4motion van
I currently have a 2021 T30 2wd converted to camper
the 2wd was always a bit crashy and rolled a bit, Steve at CRS sorted me out with some Koni actives which made a big diff.
The T32 is just amazing, there is little roll and i hammered it down a roughish gravel rd and it wasnt crashy at all just soaked it up - it felt like a rally car, way way better than the T30

maybe its the 4motion thats doing it but the T32 is just so much better.

just my 2c
Yes its likely to be the weight of the 4 motion that improves the ride , You here many people that say their T 32 rides so much better with a load , well 4 motion is 200 to 250 kilos i would think , so this must be the reason , the shocks are the same ??

Resurrecting this thread-

? Will a B14K set up bolt straight into my T30 Edition Kombi? They're off a T32 so presumably higher spin/damper rating ... but will they adversely affect?? TIA

Yes its likely to be the weight of the 4 motion that improves the ride , You here many people that say their T 32 rides so much better with a load , well 4 motion is 200 to 250 kilos i would think , so this must be the reason , the shocks are the same ??
T32 also has solid bushes (learned that somewhere recently…) which does a better job of restricting shock movement…

T32 also has solid bushes (learned that somewhere recently…) which does a better job of restricting shock movement…
The T32 has solid Lower control arm mounting bushes yes , this has no influence on the shocks however .

Resurrecting this thread-

? Will a B14K set up bolt straight into my T30 Edition Kombi? They're off a T32 so presumably higher spin/damper rating ... but will they adversely affect?? TIA
The damping is the same on all the models ,but the T 32 wont fit a T 28/T30 the bracket isnt the same on the bottom of the front shock unfortunately .

Back