Convert to t30 Hubs from T32

mfourc

Hi All,

I've a T30 shuttle which has the T32 front struts. Now that I've converted the van to become a camper, I'm looking to lower the vehicle and smooth out the harsh suspension. Looking online there are a number of Coil-over kits such as the Koni option but they're all T30 only. Looking on Ekta it looks like just the front hubs and lower ball joints are different. If I were to swap these for T30 items would there be anything else I'd need to change? As I said, the van is a T30, its converted to a camper and will not be subject to the same loads as a T32 was designed to carry.

Hello and welcome.
I guess the obvious question is why has it got T32 struts?...
Most reputable coilover manufacturers (Koni, Eibach and KW to name a few) cater for all models including the T32 but as you've discovered they will be a slightly different design to the T30 and below. Even the heavier rated T32 coilovers will be tuneable to give a much more controlled and compliant ride versus the stock suspension.

Hi All,

I've a T30 shuttle which has the T32 front struts. Now that I've converted the van to become a camper, I'm looking to lower the vehicle and smooth out the harsh suspension. Looking online there are a number of Coil-over kits such as the Koni option but they're all T30 only. Looking on Ekta it looks like just the front hubs and lower ball joints are different. If I were to swap these for T30 items would there be anything else I'd need to change? As I said, the van is a T30, its converted to a camper and will not be subject to the same loads as a T32 was designed to carry.
Give Chris @CRS Performance a ring. He will sort you out. I know he can fit the Koni/H&R coilovers to T32s.

I to have a shuttle which states on the V5 that it is a T30 but I was told that all shuttles are T32 and have T32 suspension which mine does have, and that the T30 on the V5 is possibly a typo error. ???
So check that you do have a T30 and it is not a T32 with typo error on V5.

Last edited:
We lowered quite a few shuttles, in fact one today (pics will be in our thread shortly). Still plenty of selection for you, we stock either KW V1 or Bilstein B14 Komforts which work fantastically without you changing the front legs. Other big brands on the market also cater for them too, so you should be able to find the right solution without drastic measures.

They have the heavier suspension due to the extra weight, some 4 Motions kombis comes with this too, when they come with all the factory options and are heavy.

Back