Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Friday, 17 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 19 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Yep I got the same reply last week. They are a working farm as well so i guess they'll get around to it.

As Paul has stated they have our names so no issue.
Just got a reply ...all’s well. It’s all booked via @Tourershine as a group booking and will contact later to take payments ( assuming that you’ve given them contact details )

As they say up here...Happy days. I would have said ‘Result’. :D

is the pizza van a cash or card event? Card will seriously extend the time it takes to settle this lot as there is no wifi.... and ill bet the mobile signal is somewhere south of bad...

WI-FI
We have free High Speed WiFi for all our guests so you can stream music, watch films and "work from home" at the same time as watching your fishing rod! This has been a recent investment and the range and reach really is fantastic.

Screenshot_20200710-082026_Gallery.jpg

That's the yoof's sorted. They'll be zombified for the weekend.

So who's taking a bike and what's the majority, road or MTB?

That's the yoof's sorted. They'll be zombified for the weekend.

So who's taking a bike and what's the majority, road or MTB?

Wife will bring electric hybrid, and I will bring my cross bike. Both capable on softer off-road stuff.

Pete

Will bring my road bike but haven’t been on a bike in 10 years plus and have a few extra kgs since back then...

Hi all, new member here, is it ok to come along and look at your rides and get some feed back as to what direction I want to go in? I don't have a Transporter yet and my decision on model variants, Kombi, Transporter, T30, T32, 102ps, 150ps is still up in the air :confused:

If its actually free then ok but nothing tends to be free. Is the camping site providing this ?

Hi all, new member here, is it ok to come along and look at your rides and get some feed back as to what direction I want to go in? I don't have a Transporter yet and my decision on model variants, Kombi, Transporter, T30, T32, 102ps, 150ps is still up in the air :confused:

Best to check with @Tourershine - not sure if day visitors allowed.

Pete

Fine with me, the site allows day visitors. Just mention you are visiting the T6 field

I keep getting mixed up with this thread & the Whatsapp group thats ongoing regarding this Meet . . .

if your not in the whatsapp group yet PM/DM @Tourershine to be added in . . .

Heres some things that you may have missed . . . .

Private plates are a thing . . . . apparently .

1594422621553.png

Cadacs are now also a thing . . . . .

1594422658181.png

Fridges are a current hot topic . . . . .

1594422723116.png

Solar is being mentioned a lot . . . . . .

1594422814574.png

as is The Disco Tent V2.0 . . . .

1594422853404.png1594422886521.png

and this . . . . .

1594422951891.png

keep an eye out for more . . . .

Back