Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Friday, 17 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 19 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi all, sorry for the late request but any chance you can add me for one night pls? I am mid point in panel to camper conversion and would like to pick some brains about the plans I have and see what you have done to yours, not totally newbie converted 1970 Bay a few years back :)

Hi all, sorry for the late request but any chance you can add me for one night pls? I am mid point in panel to camper conversion and would like to pick some brains about the plans I have and see what you have done to yours, not totally newbie converted 1970 Bay a few years back :)

Of course. You're now added.
If you want to join the WhatsApp group, drop me your mobile number and I will add you.

anyone still having trouble getting through to the site? every time i call its engaged... I have emailed them now so will see when they come back to me.

We hope to be there tomorrow and may leave Sunday PM/ Early Monday AM. Our first serious camp in the van, any essentials that you guys can recommend i bring? (bringing the wife and 11 year old daughter - they are not essential but are probably due a weekend out...)

Last edited:
anyone still having trouble getting through to the site? every time i call its engaged... I have emailed them now so will see when they come back to me.

We hope to be there tomorrow and may leave Sunday PM/ Early Monday AM. Our first serious camp in the van, any essentials that you guys can recommend i bring? (bringing the wife and 11 year old daughter - they are not essential but are probably due a weekend out...)
I have had multiple emails from Sam, I received an email yesterday saying to to call when we get the on Thursday (19:00hrs). we don't leave until Monday morning, then off to Shrewsbury

Hi plenty of fuel ( gas) food that doesn’t need to be chilled so save room in the fridge for more beer...bottled water...batteries for torch and make sure you charge up the electric tooth brushes

Hi plenty of fuel ( gas) food that doesn’t need to be chilled so save room in the fridge for more beer...bottled water...batteries for torch and make sure you charge up the electric tooth brushes
Leccy tooth brushes... just bought 3 for a pound manual ones... Yeah the beer is gonna way me down :)
Thx.

I'm excited about my new fridge and solar panels. If you still working Sun morning I'll be even more excited:p

I just wanted to say that I hope everybody going to this event this weekend has a brilliant time. I'd like to have been there but other stuff always seems to get in the way of such things - maybe the next time. While I'm at it, thanks for all your advice and helpful responses to my stupid questions over the last year.

Back