Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Friday, 17 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 19 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
That vehicle may be cute, but what he needs is a T6 with multiple ovens !

Pete

The only two things in the world I don't like... Both mentioned here o_O

Would have loved to attend this as I’m itching to get out in the camper , but unfortunately I’m in the lakes with the lads wild camping ☹
I'm probably wild camping this week on the Yorkshire 3 peaks for a 22 mile bimble with the dog. Just overcoming the park the van issue.

Did we finalise the list of all those there on Thursday night? I'm looking at getting there around 1-2pm. Setting up, opening a beer, cooking a curry

It's accurate. I used it a few times.
3.6kg empty and 2.95 kg of gas when full. Extraploation from there is easy

By this I'm at around ⅓ full... Should do weekend of tea and warming up a chilli!
Cheers Mick.

We will be joining you on Thursday night.
Did we finalise the list of all those there on Thursday night? I'm looking at getting there around 1-2pm. Setting up, opening a beer, cooking a curry

Hi as I'm bringing the kids and the full set up we will be Thursday too now.

Good morning to all

just tried ringing camp site.. office closed ...so emailed via enquires link..got a strange reply

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our office is currently unattended. However we are monitoring emails whenever we can and will endeavour to reply if circumstances allow.

We welcome your interest in Brook Meadow and hope to see you in the future.

Good morning to all

just tried ringing camp site.. office closed ...so emailed via enquires link..got a strange reply

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our office is currently unattended. However we are monitoring emails whenever we can and will endeavour to reply if circumstances allow.

We welcome your interest in Brook Meadow and hope to see you in the future.

Yep I got the same reply last week. They are a working farm as well so i guess they'll get around to it.

As Paul has stated they have our names so no issue.

Back