Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Friday, 17 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 19 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi @Fish will you be bringing the forum stickers to the July gathering ( that’s if your still doing them )

Many thanks :thumbsup:

Below is the final confirmed list and i've also used up my leeway given by the site, meaning that weekend is fully booked for the site.
Can I ask if you are on the list and you cannot make it, or you have to cancel, that you let me know asap, because there will be other members that will take the pitch.

We literally have 90% of the field we have been allocated. The other 10% was already booked before us and that's a separate part to the forum field.

The site have asked if people can call or email from Wednesday onwards and quote 'T6 Forum' when booking. They won't take a deposit when booking, you can either pay for your whole stay over the phone, or when you arrive. Personally I think it's better to pay when you book to cut down on the contact with the site staff.
They have told me that although we do have our own toilet and shower block, there will be sensible Covid measures implicated, which basically means using common sense and not all flood for a shower at 8am, because you may have to wait.

Lastly, as mentioned, they have a really cool wood fired pizza van coming on the Saturday. If it's possible, can I get rough numbers on those wanting to use the Pizza chap, so he doesn't run out of ingredients.

@Tourershine Y Plus another T6
@CALLAKN Y
@andythom188 Y
@Eli1264 Y
@ROMANY TAMPIN Y
@Skyliner33 Y
@Volkywagen Y
@Jollyvan Y
@Dellmassive Y
@T6180 Y
@Deaky Y
@Lord Mfwic Y
@cgtmiles Y
@Blitz Y
@BoroBoy Y
@Sabre Y
@Mick Y
@Spaghetti Y
@RichDavies82 Y Plus another T5
@moomin-j Y
@VanDamMan Y
@Briston Y
@Sammy Y
@Kramsdog Y
@Gaz1971 Y
@garyp1969 Y
@RedUn Y
@Pete C Y
@Nacho.Nigel Y
@Hickey Y
@nigeltreves Y
@Bear Y
@ChrisR Y
@Seannee Y
@BiTurbo Y Plus another T6
@Fish Y
@czmate1999 Y
@Wills Y

+3 for pizzas please @Tourershine

Today, I have bought a 5' x 3' flag and some other stuff:

moomin flag 7 brown.png

I now can't afford number plates!!
Is this ok?

Last edited:
where did you get you flag?

Uploaded to the site and "Clicked to Buy"

That's cool. Who did that for you ?

Designed by the wife & the sons great IT skills. Permission to use the T6 Forum logo granted by @Pauly

Back