Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Friday, 17 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 19 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Cheers, I think they’ll look good on my van but wish I’d gone the full distance and got the pressed metal ones now. But I haven’t told the missus about them yet due to the cost. I might not tell her and see if she notices :)

Cheers, I think they’ll look good on my van but wish I’d gone the full distance and got the pressed metal ones now. But I haven’t told the missus about them yet due to the cost. I might not tell her and see if she notices :)
She will...wife’s are good like that :laugh:

Bar 1 more slot for another member who's waiting for his arrangements to be confirmed that weekend, we are now full.

If your name is on this list below, you are in. Bar any of the names below pulling out, we are at our maximum amount for the field we've been allocated.

@Tourershine Y Plus another T6
@CALLAKN Y
@andythom188 Y
@Eli1264 Y
@ROMANY TAMPIN Y
@Skyliner33 Y
@Volkywagen Y Plus another T5
@Jollyvan Y
@Dellmassive Y
@T6180 Y
@Deaky Y
@Lord Mfwic Y
@cgtmiles Y
@Blitz Y
@BoroBoy Y
@VDubnewby666 Y
@Sabre Y
@Mick Y
@Spaghetti Y
@RichDavies82 Y Plus another T5
@moomin-j Y
@VanDamMan Y
@Briston Y
@Sammy Y
@Kramsdog Y
@Gaz1971 Y
@garyp1969 Y
@RedUn Y
@Pete C Y
@Nacho.Nigel Y
@Hickey Y
@nigeltreves Y
@Bear Y
@ChrisR Y
@Seannee Y
@BiTurbo Y Plus another T6
@Fish Y
@czmate1999 Y
@Wills Y

we now won’t be able to make it, sorry for messing up the list. Family have other ideas so we locked down elsewhere.

Below is the final confirmed list and i've also used up my leeway given by the site, meaning that weekend is fully booked for the site.
Can I ask if you are on the list and you cannot make it, or you have to cancel, that you let me know asap, because there will be other members that will take the pitch.

We literally have 90% of the field we have been allocated. The other 10% was already booked before us and that's a separate part to the forum field.

The site have asked if people can call or email from Wednesday onwards and quote 'T6 Forum' when booking. They won't take a deposit when booking, you can either pay for your whole stay over the phone, or when you arrive. Personally I think it's better to pay when you book to cut down on the contact with the site staff.
They have told me that although we do have our own toilet and shower block, there will be sensible Covid measures implicated, which basically means using common sense and not all flood for a shower at 8am, because you may have to wait.

Lastly, as mentioned, they have a really cool wood fired pizza van coming on the Saturday. If it's possible, can I get rough numbers on those wanting to use the Pizza chap, so he doesn't run out of ingredients.

@CALLAKN Y
@andythom188 Y
@Eli1264 Y
@ROMANY TAMPIN Y
@Skyliner33 Y
@Volkywagen Y
@Jollyvan Y
@Dellmassive Y
@T6180 Y
@Deaky Y
@Lord Mfwic Y
@cgtmiles Y
@Blitz Y
@BoroBoy Y
@Sabre Y
@Mick Y
@Spaghetti Y
@moomin-j Y
@VanDamMan Y
@Briston Y
@Sammy Y
@Kramsdog Y
@Gaz1971 Y
@garyp1969 Y
@RedUn Y
@Pete C Y
@Nacho.Nigel Y
@Hickey Y
@nigeltreves Y
@Bear Y
@ChrisR Y
@Seannee Y
@Fish Y
@czmate1999 Y
@Wills Y

Last edited:
Below is the final confirmed list and i've also used up my leeway given by the site, meaning that weekend is fully booked for the site.
Can I ask if you are on the list and you cannot make it, or you have to cancel, that you let me know asap, because there will be other members that will take the pitch.

We literally have 90% of the field we have been allocated. The other 10% was already booked before us and that's a separate part to the forum field.

The site have asked if people can call or email from Wednesday onwards and quote 'T6 Forum' when booking. They won't take a deposit when booking, you can either pay for your whole stay over the phone, or when you arrive. Personally I think it's better to pay when you book to cut down on the contact with the site staff.
They have told me that although we do have our own toilet and shower block, there will be sensible Covid measures implicated, which basically means using common sense and not all flood for a shower at 8am, because you may have to wait.

Lastly, as mentioned, they have a really cool wood fired pizza van coming on the Saturday. If it's possible, can I get rough numbers on those wanting to use the Pizza chap, so he doesn't run out of ingredients.

@CALLAKN Y
@andythom188 Y
@Eli1264 Y
@ROMANY TAMPIN Y
@Skyliner33 Y
@Volkywagen Y Plus another T5
@Jollyvan Y
@Dellmassive Y
@T6180 Y
@Deaky Y
@Lord Mfwic Y
@cgtmiles Y
@Blitz Y
@BoroBoy Y
@Sabre Y
@Mick Y
@Spaghetti Y
@moomin-j Y
@VanDamMan Y
@Briston Y
@Sammy Y
@Kramsdog Y
@Gaz1971 Y
@garyp1969 Y
@RedUn Y
@Pete C Y
@Nacho.Nigel Y
@Hickey Y
@nigeltreves Y
@Bear Y
@ChrisR Y
@Seannee Y
@Fish Y
@czmate1999 Y
@Wills Y
We’ll definitely want Pizza Saturday night for all four of us. Thanks again for organising this Paul, top job.

4x pizza please

We are not 100% that we can make it for the Friday night so if there’s someone wanting to go for the Thursday/Friday then we take the pitch from the Saturday (leaving Monday) we could do that?

I had planned to pay for the Friday just in case but if someone else can use the pitch then happy to share so someone else can join in.

Ok as I may have mentioned before I'm from Yorkshire....So when is Pizza man coming exactly and how much is a Pizza, I have a lot of mouths to feed, also free fish welcome.

Hi.. @Tourershine Pizza for 2. More veggie than meat

The fishing fraternity might go hungry as they can’t keep what they catch...better order them a few extra :laugh:

Ok as I may have mentioned before I'm from Yorkshire....So when is Pizza man coming exactly and how much is a Pizza, I have a lot of mouths to feed, also free fish welcome.

She said Saturday and I've asked for a website or some info on the chap.

She said Saturday and I've asked for a website or some info on the chap.

Thanks mate. You cant wing it with kids, an hour past normal meal times and they start dying of starvation and winging, I hate to beat them in public places ;)

Back