Summer Weekend T6f Meet 19th-21st July 2019 - Lyndon Top Caravan Site - Le15 8rn

With only a couple of days until the Rutland weekend, there is still room for any more people that want to come for the weekend, or just the Saturday night, or even just for a the day.

An updated guest list, and now broken the 20 member barrier :thumbsup: so should be a good laugh in the evenings around the fire pit.

@Tourershine
@Lord Mfwic
@ROMANY TAMPIN
@Skyliner33
@Jollyvan
@Martinf
@Dellmassive
@Peatey
@T6180
@Stay Frosty
@Volkywagen
@Bear
@Sabre
@shane lightbown
@Phil Harris
@RichDavies82
@Gaz1971
@Gavandi
@Mick
@Spaghettiboy78
@RedUn

Plus 2 of my T6 chums not on here.

Any other takers, please PM me with your number, and I will add you to the hectic WhatsApp group.

Last edited:
We're going to need more than 1 fire pitt for this amount of people. On other meets its been about 3-4 people per pit.

Is anyone else bring a fire pit?

The weekend is upon us folks, and the T6F fun begins shorty. We already have @Mick on site, and the pictures of the field look lovely, spacious and very level, so although there are over 20 members turning up today and tomorrow, there's still plenty of time and space for any latecomers to the party, with nothing to do all weekend, other than chill on a camp chair, drink their favourite tipple, enjoy a good 'Cadac off' and put the world to rights with the gumply old men, me and @Lord Mfwic, because we've been there and done that.
If that doesn't wet your appetite, we also have the famous @T6180 and @Dellmassive erecting tents, some for the first time, which I promise will be more entertaining than Netflix.
We also have a guest appearance with the daredevil @RichDavies82 the guy that brushed off a close call with his maker and a very large branch, with the dash cam footage to prove his braveness. What lady wouldn't want to shake his hand :eek:
Not forgetting the chemistry class we have arranged with @Skyliner33 over in the corner of the field, for those struggling to sleep. (you know i'm kidding mate)
Genuinely, there's loads of room for anyone else that wants to come along and meet a load of the people from here.

Just stick LE15 8RN in the nav, drop me a PM, so I can allow for the extra vehicle, and let the VW waffle commence.

Questions to start the beer fuelled chatter tonight...
Lowered suspension and on board water. How'd you do it?
Swamper tyres and fuel consumption.
Why is asahi better than Carling
:eek:

:D

Hope somebody brought the silicon sealant gun for the sliding windows, weather isn’t great!

Back