Summer Weekend T6f Meet 19th-21st July 2019 - Lyndon Top Caravan Site - Le15 8rn

Hi all I’m local and will pop down to say hello over the weekend. A bit cheeky I know but I’m fitting a towbar over this weekend would any members be able to code in my wiring next weekend at all on site? Beer of choice and much thanks available. Thanks

Hi all I’m local and will pop down to say hello over the weekend. A bit cheeky I know but I’m fitting a towbar over this weekend would any members be able to code in my wiring next weekend at all on site? Beer of choice and much thanks available. Thanks

I think @Skyliner33 has VCDS, if he can help.

Hi guys. Trying to book this with my grandkids. Not sure if they have space this weekend.

We’ll see.

You don't no.

The part of the field we are using is booked, and this means we don't have to book individually, just as a single group under T6Forum.

I will PM you @Mick to get your number for the dreaded WhatsApp group.

We need to start planning the ring. It would be great to have a central fire and get a full 360° picture of 20 ish vans! :thumbsup:

We need to start planning the ring. It would be great to have a central fire and get a full 360° picture of 20 ish vans! :thumbsup:

I'm intending to get there around lunch. I was 1st before & I don't want to be asked to move my van again :(:mexican wave:

Will anybody else be there?

Back