Sub-Woofer Enclosures

Has anyone fitted an enclosure with the OVANO drawer system? It’s hard to work out if the support bracket will fit with the enclosure. If I were to measure where the bracket sits, could someone take a measurement where the end of the enclosure ends, measured from the rear door please?

Also will the standard 10” fit with the electric sliding door plastic?

View attachment 231536
We have one to work with sliding door motor. Will check photos to see if I can workout if it will work with your bed

Wonder if that would work with my setup. But a passenger side version.
Let me know the exact height of your underside of bed to floor and I can check, if not could mane one exactly to suit. Your bed may vibrate though :D

Hi, just measured. From the floor to the underside of the bed board is 358.5mm.
Hi, the one we have for under RIB seat is 330 high. Our standard one for Kombi is 471mm high. So we could make one for you in-between these sizes:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Tidy, thanks. What sub is that please?
Do you happen to know if an Ovado/Infinity kombi still fits with it protruding that little bit?
It protrudes approx 18mm wider than wheel arch so you could check how close teh furniture is that you mention. Thanks

Hi, the one we have for under RIB seat is 330 high. Our standard one for Kombi is 471mm high. So we could make one for you in-between these sizes:thumbsup:
Hi, thanks for that. Could you work ot a price and pm it me please?
Also will it get in the way of the California rail I have fitted? Just had another thought. If the bed board is fixed to the top of it will that vibrate a lot and cause sound issues?

Thanks again. Speaker is an Audison 10" sub so would the box have a large enough internal volumes for the speaker?

Im beginning to think I need to go under the seat to avoid all these :confused:

Hi, thanks for that. Could you work ot a price and pm it me please?
Also will it get in the way of the California rail I have fitted? Just had another thought. If the bed board is fixed to the top of it will that vibrate a lot and cause sound issues?

Thanks again. Speaker is an Audison 10" sub so would the box have a large enough internal volumes for the speaker?

Im beginning to think I need to go under the seat to avoid all these :confused:
Hi they are currently £132 for standard ones, a re-design will be an additional £30 so £162. if we make it 5 or 10mm less we ould add a layer of foam to the top and which you could line over to give an antivibration support. They protrude approx 18mm from the D pillar and wheel arch so check where your rail is. We do under seat boxes also but the rear one sound better due to volume and also dont vibrate the passenger....;)

Hi they are currently £132 for standard ones, a re-design will be an additional £30 so £162. if we make it 5 or 10mm less we ould add a layer of foam to the top and which you could line over to give an antivibration support. They protrude approx 18mm from the D pillar and wheel arch so check where your rail is. We do under seat boxes also but the rear one sound better due to volume and also dont vibrate the passenger....;)
Hi,

Thanks, I will get back to you with the measurements between the wheel arch and rail. That sounds a good idea about the foam. Also, if it fits with the bedboard legin place I guess it wouldnt need the bed resting on top of the speaker box.

:thumbsup:

Hi,

Thanks, I will get back to you with the measurements between the wheel arch and rail. That sounds a good idea about the foam. Also, if it fits with the bedboard legin place I guess it wouldnt need the bed resting on top of the speaker box.

:thumbsup:
yes, but bear in mind how far your sub protrudes from the box also. We tend to fit a grille which adds 20mm ish to the sub

I've not managed to get measurements but from memory, its going to be very tight if it does fit :(
If the base of the enclosure hits the track, you could scallop the edge before carpet lining. We're in Somerset, perhaps pop in and we can check

Back