For Sale VARIOUS: Bulkhead, Hertz amp & subwoofer (and probably 20" alloy wheels & tyres!)

AeonMach

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I will post individual threads for these but wanted to get an initial post up - partially so people can give me thoughts on prices...

BULKHEAD - KOMBI
T6 Kombi twin slider bulkhead with window.
Made by 'Motexion' I think - but sold by VW I believe as an option...
All carpeted on crew compartment side. In very good condition.
Really nice if you're using the van as a proper hybrid crew + load vehicle. Cuts out noise and keeps the crew cab space warmer.

£200 ONO
SOLD

IMG_1731.jpeg

HERTZ AUDIO AMP & SUB-WOOFER
Sounds fantastic (sorry vantastic) but I needed the room under the seats for battery and heater :-(

Amp
Hertz HCP4 - 4 channel amp - 4 x 95W
(Like this: Hertz 4 Channel Amplifier 4x95W HCP4 )
Fixed to carpeted baseboard - designed to fit under T6 passenger seat.
Very good condition.

IMG_1746.jpeg

new RRP approx. £250

Sub-woofer
Hertz 20cm/8" subwoofer - similar to Hertz Mille ML2000.3 20cm.
(Like this: Hertz Mille ML2000.3 20cm (8inch) 4 Ohm Subwoofer )
Built in to VERY solid carpeted enclosure - designed to fit under T6 driver's seat.
Total weight (to give an indication of this thing's solidity and therefore bass punch!) is approx. 10kg

IMG_1728.jpeg

new RRP approx. £500-600 (NOT incl enclosure!)
Good condition bar a cosmetic scratch on the speaker itself. (Which you're not going to see it once installed under the seat!)

Probably £800 all in new?

£400 ONO for both (I'd rather sell together)

20" ALLOY WHEELS & 275/35/R20 TYRES
Wheels

Beautiful 20" Hawke Harrier alloys. 20x8.5J

I absolutely love these and they look stunning - very nice sports van look - but I live in Scotland and I need winter tyres part of the year or at least all seasons.
20" full on sports wheels just isn't gonna work - the range of winters or A/S just isn't good in 20"!

Good condition - there are one or two tiny white worm marks but you really have to look!

Tyres
Maxxis Victra Sport 5 tyres - 275/35/R20 102 load rated (so strictly won't do a T32 - although my Kombi is marked as 102/104 whatever that means!?)
Almost new - fitted by VW dealer I bought the van from (approx. 2,000 miles since I picked up the van - most of that easy cruising on motorways).

Wheels are the best part of £2k + tyres @ £150 each, so...

£1,100 ONO for the wheels + tyres

IMG_0619.jpeg
IMG_0620.jpeg

I can of course happily post more photos of them all...

IMG_1642.jpeg

Back