Steel Smoothies

The ones on the pic youve attatched look anthracite as well as the pic @T6180 put up,them in the box look black to me. Have you been in contact with tamar?.

The ones on the pic youve attatched look anthracite as well as the pic @T6180 put up,them in the box look black to me. Have you been in contact with tamar?.
No I haven't yet, I may just live with it for a few months and powder coat if it comes to it.

Tamar said they look different in certain light !! anyway just bare in mind if you are ordering any as it you are paying extra for them not being silver, and they are actually black.

Tamar said they look different in certain light !! anyway just bare in mind if you are ordering any as it you are paying extra for them not being silver, and they are actually black.

Just to clarify, exactly what colour did you specify on your order?

I would like to get wheels this colour: (I thought they would be Anthracite)
If not do you know what the name of the colour is?
Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 18.07.05.png

Just to clarify, exactly what colour did you specify on your order?

I would like to get wheels this colour: (I thought they would be Anthracite)
If not do you know what the name of the colour is?
View attachment 38776
Its a bit deceiving really, as the colour for the non silver is called satin black, the photos obviously arnt the colour it shows, as like you I wanted the same as above.

Its a bit deceiving really, as the colour for the non silver is called satin black, the photos obviously arnt the colour it shows, as like you I wanted the same as above.
On their website it says specify the colour of your choice. Im now thinking you ordered Satin Black and expected this colour but that is actually a different colour as their website does not specify?
Im just trying to clarify then if I order the same doesnt happen to me.

On their website it says specify the colour of your choice. Im now thinking you ordered Satin Black and expected this colour but that is actually a different colour as their website does not specify?
Im just trying to clarify then if I order the same doesnt happen to me.
It is only Silver or Satin Black they sell, But as I said if you look at the colour of the satin black on there site its more of a grey as I was expecting. You may be better off paying less for the Silver and have them powder coated.

It is only Silver or Satin Black they sell, But as I said if you look at the colour of the satin black on there site its more of a grey as I was expecting. You may be better off paying less for the Silver and have them powder coated.

3rd line from the bottom:

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 18.29.33.png

I've just had an email from Tamar apologising, the anthracite is special order on Banded only, I did say its not very clear on the site.

Back