Sportline splitter fitting diagram / instructions

Logie

Hi all I recently fitted a sport line bumper to my t6 high line. I used all the fixings and followed instructions. However the bumper that wraps round the wheel arch moves slightly when pressure applied the brackets are attached correctly to the original wing/bumper and screws are tight. Anyone have same problem and if so what did you do to fix. Was thinking of applying bit Sikaflex below clips to stop them moving. Any ideas?

Hi, does anyone have any instructions for the sport-line bumper? Didn’t get any in the box. Cheers!

More info here . . . .

What's the vw part number?

Well see if we can find the install document.

Hi all .... following on from my rubbish dealer experience so far ... could someone very kind put a pic up of how the Sportline front spoiler should look from underneath ? I’m sure there’s meant to be some sort of brackets that hold it to the existing bumper

any help much appreciated:)

Hi Guys
I crashed my van a while back, which trashed the front end, the garage it went to fitted a new bumper (full sportline/abt kit) After 3 months the bumper is hanging off I am claiming the garage did not fit it properly I need a diagram of all the fixing points and fitments so I can see what they didnt do

please help

Andrew

Hi Guys
Hi I have answered my own question by finding the Transporter HQ bumper mounting clip. The garage has indeed missed out a part, there is a black plastic bar that goes across the intercooler/rad that the bumper and grill clip into, does anyone know the name of this please ?
cheers
Andrew

Just bringing a thread back up a bit, I've got the leighton vans T6 sportline splitter and i have 2 rivnuts that i cant figure out where they go! Any pointers?
Thanks

Guys

Has anyone physically fitted a sportline splitter themselves and can advise me on the fixing kit.

I’ve just had one from van-x and all they gave me was two black screws for where the number plate goes and four longer ones for the wheel arch area

This doesn’t seem right? Maybe it is?

Can anyone advise

Thanks

When the dealers fitted the Sportline spoilers when they were new, they used tiger seal or similar adhesive.

@Dellmassive will be along soon with pictures of him removing his.

I bought some of that last week to fit some glass on my car, is that really necessary tho seems a bit overkill doesnt it

I'm pretty sure mine is just attached behind the number plate and then 2 screws either side into arch liners.

If you do attach it with adhesive, make sure you remove the screw in the wheel arch liner where the spoiler ends up covering. Otherwise you'll struggle to remove it if removing the bumper further down the line.

Back