Spam.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
It must be getting a pain in the ASS for you mods, removing this daily attack of gumph that keeps getting added.
I guess most members don't see it, because by the time they've got out of bed it's all gone and no ones any the wiser.

Good job though. Well done those that have the power like He-Man. :thumbsup:

(unless it's just me that can see it, and it's a message from a higher force) in which case you guys might be better emailing me direct at naffoffitsboring@aol.com

By the way @Tourershine I was away in Norway with one of your customers.. Ian R from Peterborough... he was praising your services..

Indeed, an unfortunate side effect of forum life...

Ahh, might of guessed you'd be on 24hr watch. What would we do without you? other than click on links that drain our bank accounts even faster than a T6 will, and sell us fake Rolex watches.

I thank you sir.

Last edited:
By the way @Tourershine I was away in Norway with one of your customers.. Ian R from Peterborough... he was praising your services..

A 2009 Twin axle Sterling Restoration from that limited information, and from memory I now know how you'd of got chatting.
Was this the chap with an amazing Red Land Rover camper?

A 2009 Twin axle Sterling Restoration from that limited information, and from memory I now know how you'd of got chatting.
Was this the chap with an amazing Red LandRover camper?
Indeed, known Ian for a few years, unfortunately recently lost his wife.. but continuing his travels solo.
He was on the same trip (6 vehicles in total) and we made the connection to you when he was looking at our van and said the chaps that look after my caravan have one of these..

Indeed, known Ian for a few years, unfortunately recently lost his wife.. but continuing his travels solo.
He was on the same trip (6 vehicles in total) and we made the connection to you when he was looking at our van and said the chaps that look after my caravan have one of these..

Lovely chap, that Land Rover is a serious bit of kit with a lot of money thrown at the conversion, even I was taken back how well it was done, and I see stuff like that all the time. Now you mention it, it must of been his vehicle in your latest pics you posted of your trip, I just didn't put 2 and 2 together.
He told us about the trip he was planning, the one you were on.
Small world

When I worked for Post Office Telephones (which of course became BT), Eldon House canteen did a 'Spam dip'
which was a thick circular slice of spam, fried and with a scoop of tinned tomatoes in a breadcake... nectar of the gods,
for all the engineers it was their breakfast every single day for year after year. BT truly was Spam powered.
Forty years on no one seems to have suffered an early departure so maybe Spam's not so unhealthy after all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back