Single piece ply flooring - Hampshire

IndyT6

Hi All - Does anyone know a Southampton / Hampshire based provider of a pre-cut 12mm LWB Ply floor please?

Thread merged
Hi all,

Looking for a good quality single piece, 12mm ply flooring for my campervan conversion.

This item is obviously more of a collection only part and I’m willing to travel to collect. Can anyone offer some recommendations of places to contact ideally south of London.

I’ve done the obvious Google searches and it’s returned a few places but it also seems to return a lot of northern companies.

Second to the above I’ve had a quote returned and the flooring is coming in at £220 + vat. Is this the going rate roughly? I’m not up to date with material costs as I’m not in this industry in my line of business.

Thanks in advance all

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. Eclipse is within driving distance for sure, only 50 ish miles from me. I’m based in Southampton.

Sounds like Eclipse is the best local place to go.

@JOG that would be amazing. It’ll be good to meet other members! I’m planning on attending some T6 forum events but working on my van and getting it finished just keeps getting pushed back! Just need to finish the interior now, as well as order everything to actually finish it haha I’m so close to finishing but feel so far off

There’s a new cafe/shop that has opened up in Tisbury (near Salisbury) which could be a good meet-up place! Great bacon butties!!!

There’s a new cafe/shop that has opened up in Tisbury (near Salisbury) which could be a good meet-up place! Great bacon butties!!!
Sounds perfect. Shall we arrange towards the end of April? We have the Southampton marathon last weekend of April so it’ll be good to get outside of Southampton that weekend

Back