Shuttle Interior lights

reef45

Hi Guys
how do I change the bulbs in the shuttle internal overhead lights, cab was easy but I cant seem to loosen the passenger lights, nothing on the net to help!!!!

I have a caravelle at the moment with the same lights will see if i can see how they come out later

Hi everyone sorted the light problem. For reference the light covers/ lens pop off with a little help from a flat tool, be careful they are quite stiff in the clips, I undid the front side then carefully prised the rear side off , if you can get both sides of one end off it’s easier!,, does anyone know where there is a fuse diagram for the t6 fuse box under the dash panel please?..

Hi everyone sorted the light problem. For reference the light covers/ lens pop off with a little help from a flat tool, be careful they are quite stiff in the clips, I undid the front side then carefully prised the rear side off , if you can get both sides of one end off it’s easier!,, does anyone know where there is a fuse diagram for the t6 fuse box under the dash panel please?..
Hi, I am looking at changing my bulbs to LED .... and read your issue .... Can I just clarify that we are talking about the small "bulb" screen - I am scared about breaking the screen!

Let me know and if you can refer to the photos above, just in case it is a different process for each row i.e. Rear Lights, Large middle section lights, Front set of lights?

Also did you ever get an answer to your Fuse box diagram?

Finally how is your van etc .... Happy with it?

Cheers Bluey!

How did you do the cab lights,im looking to change my bulbs too?.

20200126_141114.jpg Does anyone know how to remove this shuttle T6 cab light? Theres a TomTom cable hanging above the mirror that is rattling big time,Thanks in advance john

20200126_141114.jpg

Back