Show us your twin slider kitchen

Graeme_B

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Am waiting for my evo units to come and decided I would like a splashback... Only problem is I have twin slider and evo have said their surround isn't suitable.

Has anybody got a splashback for twin slider?

I've looked at vanshades as their spashback is twin slider suitable. I don't get how a flat spashback from 1 place can fit but a flat splashback from somewhere else doesn't.

Can anybody help or got ideas on how to make things work?

nice - @Ali-G - can I ask what blinds and window surrounds you have used?

the nearside look very neat - are they vanshades? they don't look to take too much window space

Hi Graeme.
I couldn’t say for sure as I bought the van already converted, I’m pretty sure they are Vanshades though.

Think i have my solution. The way i see it its swb so not a huge splashback area to worry about and faff of bodging to make it work is not worth it.

Swell shades with anthracite surround behind the side units and swell shades without surround across the rest of the van. This way both sliders and windows work (when not leaking), I don't lose window space and the aluminium panel around the kitchen window acts like splash back. Its not that I don't like vanshades but colours suit us better at swell shades

Also getting some blank rear quarter panel for other side of c pillar if I need it.

Screenshot_20210407-135808.png

1EFE6832-FEFB-40EC-9FDB-6830D67DBACD.jpeg
33726E5B-22EC-494A-83B7-E3D3BEC4B7D8.jpeg
465A415D-7521-4AD2-85D4-2B0A7E98F65B.jpeg
T5.1
Got mine from northern rose conversions.
However had to heavily modify to fit after being told it would be a straight fit /designed for twin slider.
the back panel was fouling the door so binned that and had to take a jigsaw to a lot of places.
If I was doing it again I’d pay extra and get a majestic designs unit and van shades

Back