Show Us Your Mountain Bikes :)

Its a GT Zaskar 25th edition cross country bike supposed to be a 650b, but I put 29'er wheels on.
A great lightweight mile-muncher and loads of fun :)

Nice rig. Van looks low already and wheels already prime! :)
Never lean a bike up a vehicle, learn that mistake before!;)

Don’t worry it’s well wedged!! The bars are nowhere near the van! That’s my old T5.1. Upgraded to a standard T6 Kombi now so it feels like I need to get steps to get in it at standard ride height!

Been there done that ! Perfectly safe until you jump in the back of van to get something and hear your bike roll and clang the side of van !

Hi guys,

just about to buy a mountain bike mainly for something to do at weekends with my 11yr boy ( want him to get into MTB.

what should I buy for 1K to use for weekends with him and for use generally when we go away in the van etc?

Hi guys,

just about to buy a mountain bike mainly for something to do at weekends with my 11yr boy ( want him to get into MTB.

what should I buy for 1K to use for weekends with him and for use generally when we go away in the van etc?

No need spend that much IMO until ya mad for it !
I got a VooDoo Bizango from Halfords won lots of awards lots of good write ups too You could get one each for 1k
Just my opinion

Hi there guys here is my little retro beauty. It has been built from scratch by my own good hands I,very owned since new. Also got this lapierre. It's a decent bike just missing a set of orange crank brother wheels. Not even started on this yet. To busy enjoying it. The cannondale will be up for grabs if some one is interested it's very well speced. And cost a small fortune to built x.t.r. Cranks and brakes. Chris king headset, f.s.a. Carbon bars and seatpost, Easton ea 70 stem., brand new old stock shimano wheels and unused continental tyres.

DSC_3208.JPG

DSC_3196.JPG

DSC_0446.JPG

DSC_0459.JPG

Hi guys,

Yeah I got my lapierre in the picture for 450.00 as it was an ex display bike. Worth every penny.

Back