Show Us Your Mountain Bikes :)

Very nice indeed and it's not about going mad round the mtb courses it's about getting out in the fresh air. And enjoying the bike and your weekends and spare time. Hope you enjoy it.

It doesn't really matter it's about getting out and enjoying the bikes not matter what you ride. My mate and I went down to glentress on a PK RIPPER, AND A MONGOOSE SUPERGOOSE and we had a blast. It's about fun and we did get some comments. That I couldn't repeat. But had a laugh.

Here’s my 19 year old Kona Nunu. Well that’s what it started life as. Since then I have changed almost everything except the frame (a bit like Trigger’s broom), which was painted Kawasaki orange a couple of years ago.

It’s now got rigid front suspension and a single speed, which most people don’t get, but it’s mine and I am very attached to it. Low maintenance, lightweight and always being in the right gear; unless I’m in the wrong gear are the main attractions. It can keep up with most on the trails unless I’m going uphill, then I get off and walk (no embarrassment there).

I also have a 29” Charge Cooker as well, so not a complete dinosaur. Did I mention that it's also single speed?
Van 3.jpg

Decided to go all out Trail rather than full suspension.

been using it this week in Cornwall in the hills very impressive, but need to get fit now

68DCD165-0492-403C-97BC-0F4ECB89A004.jpeg

6C102E0D-316E-420F-A0F7-7E34FBE38BB2.jpeg

Oh there's never enough, I still have my diamond back harry leary turbo, a hutch trickstar with bear trap pedals, a pk ripper, with landing gear forks, a dp firebird., a Raleigh Andy ruffle signed bike, a Raleigh bomber, a skyway t.a..I will never sell any of the bmx,s had. Mongoose supergoose mint condition. But some slag decided to borrow it. Still looking for it. Also got a cannondale prophet in American colours. And my full suspension super v.s.l. Cannondale that is for sale. And a lapierre pro race. My wife always asks silly questions like why all the bikes and cars. she is still awaiting a response. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

@joe_j_barnes Nice bike, Trek Roscoe by any chance? My son was going to get one but decided to get a Sonder in the end.
Reflectors? :eek:
Yeah Roscoe 7
XL huge bike just bought to mess around with the kids really local site not far from home to ride on tracks at weekend to fulfil a Sunday afternoon. One planet it’s called.
Bike really good wheels are huge and go over anything struggling to lock them down on my tailgate bike rack though.

Last edited:
Another to add to my collection of bikes, first time having a full sus in years. First ride done over the weekend and it was awesome :)

Bossnut.jpg

Hi guys
Been out at weekend on my first ride out on mtb in Wales one planet.

is there anywhere around equally as good as am in Wirral really enjoyed it to be fair so wanting to get back out this weekend

Joe, you've got the whole of North Wales to explore, just get out there.
There's the centre out at coed y brenin but I prefer to find trails around lakes and over mountains...

Joe, you've got the whole of North Wales to explore, just get out there.
There's the centre out at coed y brenin but I prefer to find trails around lakes and over mountains...
Hi Sabre yes was there Sunday really liked it, just starting to explore where I can head to to get me and my lad into it for now so like to head somewhere out for now

I grew up on the Wirral so spent a lot of time on my road bike around Wales. There's so much there, just head out to a mountain and go ride. Enjoy it, it's an amazing place.

Here's mine to throw into the mix.

It's a very old and very heavy Marin Attack Trail. I took it out at Sherwood Pines for the first time in a long while debating getting rid. I enjoyed riding it so much that it is most definitely staying.

If you can ride that uphill you can ride anything uphill.

Screenshot_20191119-082845_Gallery.jpg

Another retro ride and the two trail dogs. A 90's Gary Fisher Joshua with a few tweaks from this century. I submitted this to GMBN retro week and the bu66ers ignored it.

Gary Fisher.jpg

Back