Show Us Your Mountain Bikes :)

Good no-one noticed the 80's add on to my MTB.
I'm not sure about this e-bike thing tho. I'm old school and prefer riding up hills, that's what they are for, so having motorized assistance, sort of defeats the object.
So, does anyone define e-bike use on their Strava records?

Good no-one noticed the 80's add on to my MTB.
I'm not sure about this e-bike thing tho. I'm old school and prefer riding up hills, that's what they are for, so having motorized assistance, sort of defeats the object.
So, does anyone define e-bike use on their Strava records?

It means you can do more ups and downs - thats the object ha

I love long climbs...that's what makes a day in the saddle more interesting and challenging.

Sorry, couldn't resist it!

I quite like non assisted climbs as it does feel like you have earned the techy descent that follows it.

You need to try an emtb to see what they are about - I can guarantee it will be totally different to what your current perception is.......and you'll earn many more techy descents than you normally would do.

I would like to try one but my competitive streak would still see it as cheating myself out of a good climb. Problem then is that I'm too knackered to enjoy the descent so I'm totally crap at going downhill! Road or MTB.

IMG_2563.JPG

Mine before it got stolen from my garage few weeks ago :-( Luckily insurance have stumped up for me to order Specialized turbo levo fsr coming march :)

My first ebike (or even a proper mountain bike) :D Have to say if it wasn't for ebikes I probably wouldn't have got into it so I'm definitely a fan.
Haibike Fullseven LT 4.0, arrived and charged this afternoon and managed to get out on it for an hour in very unmountainous Lincolnshire :laugh:

2C18DE74-B43F-4010-BB35-2558E90183E1.jpeg B9C8A53D-6295-48BF-ACC8-74C4FA4F4706.jpeg

That's seriously old skool @Stephen Hover !
Wow, I had one like that in the early 90's. Was my only MTB until I bought the Trek in 2006... What a difference that was!

Back