Show Us Your Motorbikes

Some of you might recall my ‘Zagato’ cafe racer but now here’s a poster to with it.

View attachment 36608

View attachment 36609

I’ll be there all three days so if you are going, and unlike the NEC or Excel shows, it is a great family day out, pop over and say ‘Hi’
Absolutely stunning, Im hoping to visit the bike shed this year when Im in London for the Dylan concert, my daughters boyfriends dad is a bike builder and has won a few trophys for his early Harley bobbers he's built.

I don't ride anymore. I have a 5 year old that keeps me more than busy with lightsaber battles etc.

"Tales of derring-do" contribute greatly to the pleasure of biking. The art is to exaggerate whilst remaining believable :)
Having seen the videos he used to capture, I believe him. How he never ended up wrapped around a tree goodness only knows.

Thats the beauty of "tales of derring-do" Dave - it doesnt matter, its all just part of the craic
afro.gif

Slightly off-topic, if thats ok - my lads recently went on a Trail Park day where they use electric KTM 'Freeride' trailies.
They're both used to big bikes so didnt expect too much from the leckies - how wrong they were!
They had a brilliant day and said the bikes felt like 'hot' 125's but with loads of bottom end grunt.
The bikes can run 260 or 300 volts giving 9kw or 18kw respectively. I think theirs were set to 9kw, but unlike
an engine where the power curve ramps up to its peak, electrics give maximum torque from standstill, so 'feel' hotter.
They spin up, wheelie and jump like good 'uns. Highly recommended!
Cheers
Phil

freeride-e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely stunning, Im hoping to visit the bike shed this year when Im in London for the Dylan concert, my daughters boyfriends dad is a bike builder and has won a few trophys for his early Harley bobbers he's built.

Thanks for the kind words :thumbsup:

I’ll be there all weekend, so please come and say hi. I’ll probably have a Guzzi tee shirt on and will be the guy looking as chuffed as Feck :D

Here is my new bike to replace my ZX10R Winter Test Edition!

Its a Suzuki GSX-R1000R BSB Rep and I have had it since December, but havent been out yet! Its now had a full Gyeon Quartz coating treatment and should hopefully be protected against all the crap weather we have!!

IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG

Delighted when I stumbled across this in a garage workshop. Exactly the same as my first chariot I had at 16 years. Honda Express in daffodil yellow. Sadly written off, when an apparently famous snooker personality, didn't see me coming out of the low winter sun and pulled out a junction in front of me. Collision resulted in the bike being shortened by 18 inches and I got a lesson in the principles of flight, over the rear hatch of a Sierra. Local plod kindly gave me and the bike a lift home in the back of their Transit.

FB_IMG_1522005288784.jpg

Last edited:
Love supermotos, they are great fun and do handle very well. Had an XR 650 Honda, then a KTM 640 followed by a KTM 990 SM.

Back