Show Us Your Motorbikes

Cheers,

Done 120 miles when I picked it up last week, it has replaced my KTM 1190. Well chuffed with it, just need the better weather to arrive.

View attachment 35911new Ktm 300 exc Six Days ... all the others sold ... now I'm old .. unfortunately .. View attachment 35912
I have bittersweet feelings about this bike when I see that pic. I loved it and thought it was fantastic, but it’s the exact model I was on as I was flung 20ft down a hill resulting in lots of reconstructive surgery and lasting effects that mean I could never ride a bike again. As a result I ended up going into campervans which I probably wouldn’t have considered if I was still riding bikes.

On the plus side, 3yrs ago I had to have my cheap road (pedal) bike adapted to have both brakes on the left side so I could use it and I have just got an EMTB and am able to operate the front brake with my right hand ok, so maybe over time I’ll regain the ability to use a twist grip... and start the whole process again :D And I still love orange :thumbsup:

.. until last year I had a MV Brutale, a Bmw R1200R, a Suzuki 250 RM and a Ktm590 Supermotard in the garage ... only that the bikes are not like the women ... I could not go out with them at the same time .. ... I joke .... I sold everything ... but it was enough damn visit to the dealer Ktm, I could not resist and here again another orange .... reminds me of my old Ktm 350 GS 80 years. ..but weighs only 103kg, has the ignition and the electric starter ... for the moment my son uses it .... I'm still hibernating .. and I'm not sure when I wake up ....

Back