Show Us Your Motorbikes

Yes, that’s Roy, such a shame.
I was at Combe, really surprised at just how rough it’s got. Especially for us with such small wheels.
There’s a place in Derbyshire, Darley Moor, you can go and try.

And many thanks for marshalling. You guys are hero’s to us.

Anyone know best company please for Motorbike insurance?! Mod 2 done this morning! It was cold! Want to pick bike up this weekend!!!!

There are a few bike insurance companies, but it depends on how you define best.
Try the comparison sites.
But also Carol Nash, Bikesure, Bennetts, MCN but I use Surety (Cornhill).

You might want to have a lookfor an advanced course eg IAM or RoSPA.

Think about getting an older bike for over the winter and learning. Chances are it will have a lie down.

(There are 2 types of biker - those that have fallen off and those that are going to fall off)

Thanks, just looked Carol Nash seems quite a good quote! Going to do an advanced course and that's next on list.........
Plan is to only go out in good conditions ............... but noted it might have a lie down!

I'm in that group as well. The last involuntary tactical dismount I had I broke several ribs. It was green laning though.
Came off a 600 Ninja due to hitting potholes and the loose gravel that had been ejected from them. Fortunately was in leathers with a spine board on as well so got off lightly with just a bit of stiffness and soreness.

Waiting for a response for a mate.. but in the mean time anyone shed some light on tracking these rail tiedowns point.??.

Screenshot_20181201-113301_Twitter.jpg

Thanks pal. Did you see the tweet?. Help while generating large audience.

Back