Show us your 18s

Pics on 20’s for comparison? What size tyres did you go for? I’m considering a set myself

Got 20s on myself...trying to decide if to refit the factory 17” alloys and put winters on...or if to but 18” steels and put winters on those (and sell the factory alloys).
Roughly what did you pay for a set of 4 steels and winters @Silverfox ?

Just over £750 for both.

Looks great. Did you get the wheels and tyres from a dealer?
Do you know the hight now including the bars? I want to get mine under 2m and not decided if to take the bars off or just lower it enough.

Thanks. Any ideas on how best to seal the holes that removing the bars would leave?

edit: Did yours come with the Stitches logo on the rim?
I don’t have the rims hovered over the buy button many times lol, the stiches logo is just a sticker that comes with the rims.
Are the blanking plugs not in the van? I’m sure you’ll able to get some off @Pauly

I don’t have the rims hovered over the buy button many times lol, the stiches logo is just a sticker that comes with the rims.
Are the blanking plugs not in the van? I’m sure you’ll able to get some off @Pauly

Ah I've just had a thought, the dealer gave me a few funny bolts and said he had no idea what they were for. (its not a new van its a 65 plate)

Back