Show us your 17s

Like those sidebars Loz, where did you get them?

Finally got my tomahawk Katos, after ordering them in august last year and being messed around by a shoddy outfit. Got the credit card company involved and got a refund through them.. re ordered elsewhere last week, and they arrived yesterday.

Decided to try a different tyre than the usual BFG, I’ve had those before and whilst fine, i wanted something else.
So I went with some Falken Wildpeak at3 in 245/65/17. Must say.. I think they look awesome!

Van is on standard suspension, so they fill out the arches Nicely.
2C00051D-D22B-420E-8756-9937A3173332.jpeg
C04C0A30-3F5A-4795-9356-93FCE139C76A.jpeg
F03183B4-7198-4FEC-BF02-CD2194DEE429.jpeg

Finally got my tomahawk Katos, after ordering them in august last year and being messed around by a shoddy outfit. Got the credit card company involved and got a refund through them.. re ordered elsewhere last week, and they arrived yesterday.

Decided to try a different tyre than the usual BFG, I’ve had those before and whilst fine, i wanted something else.
So I went with some Falken Wildpeak at3 in 245/65/17. Must say.. I think they look awesome!

Van is on standard suspension, so they fill out the arches Nicely.
View attachment 186702
View attachment 186703
View attachment 186704
They look sick!!… I was trying to get Katos late last year but the lead time was crazy, went with dv8 works Verve instead with Yokohama Geolander GO15. - 235/65/17, a similar look. Well done, looks great.

They look sick!!… I was trying to get Katos late last year but the lead time was crazy, went with dv8 works Verve instead with Yokohama Geolander GO15. - 235/65/17, a similar look. Well done, looks great.
Yeah we ordered in August but the company never mentioned any lead time. 2 weeks after not hearing a thing, I contacted them and they said they'd arrive in a week or two.. then a month later..nothing and I contacted them and they just kept fobbing me off or ignoring me altogether.
I emailed vanstyle and asked about stock and they explained everything. So while I knew about the delay now, the company I ordered from explained nothing and never once contacted me to let me know what was going on.
I sent them several emails asking to cancel to the order in December and January and refund the money, which they ignored.

So contacted the CC company and they refunded me within 2 weeks.

I was going to use vanstyle to reorder but I didn't want BFGs and the GGat3 were out of stock, so I used extreme alloy wheels on eBay.

Looking forward to getting these tyred up and on
Tomahawk Outlaw 17in x 8. Just waiting on my Cooper tyres to arrive. Awesome service from Performance Alloys - couldn’t recommend highly enough.
Love these wheels, currently top of my list if I ever get round replacing my steel wheels.

Back