Show us your 17s

Wheels: 17” Devonports black satin powder coat.
Tyres: Yokohoma Geolander 235/65/17 (speed rated for T32)
Suspension: Standard at present (but booked in with CRS Performance in July)

View attachment 156640
I was just wondering how Devonports might look with ‘swamper style’ tyres. I like this look. I’d want to get the wheels powder coated first to compliment my Candy White paint, the gloss black would work well with the gloss black finishing touches.

Last edited:
Reactions: RDT
Wheels: 17” Devonports black satin powder coat.
Tyres: Yokohoma Geolander 235/65/17 (speed rated for T32)
Suspension: Standard at present (but booked in with CRS Performance in July)

View attachment 156640
Exactly what I hope to go for! I have the Devonports, I have the Geolanders….I just need to get the wheels done!

Reactions: RDT
I was just wondering how Devonports might look with ‘swamper style’ tyres. I like this look. I’d want to get the wheels powder coated first to compliment my Candy White paint, the gloss black would work well with the gloss black finishing touches.
Can anyone explain to me why when I write D A V E N P O R T S does the post change to DEVONPORTS? If I go in to edit my post thinking I'd typed it wrong it has it correct but if I hit save it changes it?:rolleyes:

VW call them Devonport.
Oh, if that's what they call them then I must be wrong! It is obviously a common mistake to call them Davenport. That error aside, I still can't work out how or why the post changes my original erroneous entry to Devonport?

Back