Show us your 17s

View attachment 159172
Wheels: OZ Rally Raid
Tyres: 235/65/17 Goodyear Vector 4 Season
Suspension: Factory
Wow looks awesome, suspension looks higher than standard but I guess it must be down to wheels / appearance
View attachment 159250
Yes, ride height gain of 32mm just with the wheel/tyre combo from the original 205/65/16.
great comparison pic. My van is already on 17inch wheels so I guess it wouldn’t change ride height as much…?

That clip reminds me when @Tourershine came to the Wollaton meet organised by @RichDavies82 last year!!

You mean the wet grass that I thought wasn't as slippy as it actually was and my bottom clenching moment where I didn't think it was going to stop, but no one knew that bit because I jumped out and styled it like one of the Duke boys, except I exited the door and not a window...

How much ride comfort increase should I expect going from 18" 255/45 to 17" 235/55 wheel/tyre setup?

I'm lowered on STX, by about 40mm. Ride at the moment is good, but I don't like the sportline alloys, so considering a change. I like a comfy ride, hence considering a 17" setup.

would love to hear some comments on ride comfort on 17's on lowered vans.......

also interested to hear feedback from those running larger tyres than OEM 235/55.
Not sure whether to go OEM size or AT General Grabber 235/65

cool.
I'm thinking of 17x8.5J rear and 17x8 front both ET35 with 235/55/17 tyres.
giving me 25mm extra poke at the rear and 15mm extra poke on the front (compared to 18x8J Sportlines that I have at the moment)

Back